Here's a scenario that I thought should already be possible, but is not.
1. You are already on a call
2. You hear the other phones ring, someone is calling your call queue number.
3. You want to answer, but don't want to leave the office to go pick up another phone.
4. So instead you put your current call on hold.
5. You then answer the new caller, have your conversation, then return to original call, taking them off of hold.
As of right now, this is impossible. You can't take the call unless it is directly forwarded to you. The only solution so far is keeping a cordless phone nearby, which I feel gets rid of the point of the cordless phones.