986 results found
-
have the fax subject line appear in the FAILED fax transmission receipt
Is there a way that we can have the fax subject line appear in the FAILED fax transmission receipt ? Reason being, when we receive the failed to transmit receipts, it only indicates the time sent, which is not the exact same time of the email showing in the sent box. Sometimes, we are sending multiple faxes during that 1 minute and sometimes to the exact same fax number, however, only 1 fax will fail. There is no clear way to identify which fax has failed. Whilst the actual transmission receipt, does show the fax number sent to, many are…
7 votes -
call history appears pops up when someone calls
So whenever someone calls, if that phone numbers call history (or text history) would appear whenever they call. So if they call today and again tomorrow we'd know what contact had been made, who had talked to them, or texted them, etc
2 votes -
Disable Public Park
In our organization, we have workers in-house and in remote locations. Putting someone on public park has caused confusion since the caller who put the person on park would not listen to where the person was parked and have no idea where that caller went. I have setup "parks" that are visible on the desktops and apps that we can use. HOWEVER, when an agent receives the call and goes to park it, they press the park button and puts it into public parking. Thus the confusion and why disabling public parking might be a better option. Maybe I'm wrong.…
6 votes -
Ability to change Group Text default
By default, the "Send Group Text" option is selected and you have to turn it off so that you don't send a group text.Please add ability to change the setting so that "Send Group Text" is NOT selected by default.Yesterday I accidentally sent out a group text when I didn’t mean to, because that checkbox was checked automatically and I forgot to uncheck it. I don’t like that, since I never send group texts and don't want to have to remember to turn the setting off.Thanks
7 votes -
Highlight + Hotkey to Dial in MVP App
Highlight and Hotkey to dial in MVP App, versus having to use the CALLTO parameter in Windows. Too many people don't format numbers for dialing, or use Excel based call lists.Works in RC Phone App, why not MVP
7 votes -
Delay outbound message by 45 seconds
Do to Medicare regulations we have to say certain things on every sales call. I would like to have a message played after 45 seconds, so people don't hang up when the message is played before I introduce my self.
2 votes -
Remind/inform your customers who are waiting for your service how many clients are waiting before them.
remind/inform your customers who are waiting for your service how many clients are waiting before them.
1 vote -
Add addition key presses
We would like to add additional key presses, this inconveniencing our company.Thank You
1 vote -
virtual dial pad to hard phone connect
It would be useful if from our management system we could click on a customer's phone number, it would go to the Ring Central dial pad and then send it our hard phone to make outgoing calls.
1 vote -
Message blocking in voicemail boxes
While we can turn off taking a message, you can't stop one from being forwarded to an extension or (from my understanding) stop texting features of an extension and/or faxing features if someone faxes to the direct dial number of an MVP account. It would be nice to be able to disable messaging all together for a phone so it can't queue messages by accident and not be noticed.
1 vote -
DND for Invisible Status
Make it so when you go invisible, DND is enabled as well so you do not get calls. We have receptionist that sometimes leave during office hours and the DND status makes it look like they are in the office still when they are not.
3 votes -
Get alerts when a users mailbox exceeds a certain number of unread messages.
It would be nice for us to setup alerts for when a user hits a certain number of unread messages (like 20). That way we can see if someone is falling behind on their calls. It would also be nice to be able to set who the alerts go to (other then the user) so their manager can be alerted if they hit the limit.
5 votes -
Mirrored Call Status
For call queues or ring groups, if one extension answers a call, it should reflect that status for all other extensions in that group. For example, if extension 1 picks up a call, it should not show up as a missed call for extension 2. The call displaying as missed could result in the end user for extension 2 unnecessarily call a client that has already been spoken to.
5 votes -
Auto Delete Old Voicemails
have a setting to specify after xx days to auto delete voice mails. Many people use the voice mail to e-mail option to get their voice mail but never clean up the actual voice mail box. Add an option per user to delete voice mails after xx days 30 or 90
7 votes -
Japanese mobile phone numbers
As we might know, it is easier to take contact with people through a Japanese mobile phone number rather than a landline number.Therefore, I propose (as long as it is legally possible) that we implement the use of Japanese mobile phone numbers in RingCentral
1 vote -
Block a range of phone numbers
I am receiving 6-8 spam calls each day from a particular range of numbers. The numbers have the same area code and first four digits, but the last 3 digits vary. I cannot effectively manage 1000 (or more) numbers in my block list.The suggested solution is to allow a user or admin to block a range of numbers, e.g.,+1 (999) 555-7would block any number in the range (999) 555-7000 through (999) 555-7999.The wildcard digits do not have to be at the end of the number: to block a particular exchange (to use the old POTS terminology) from any US…
7 votes -
Schedule off hours
I would like to schedule off hours so that I don't get phone notifications when I am done for the day of work. This is something Microsoft teams does, and it is super useful. You can schedule times for when you don't want to get notifications, or turn whole days off (like Saturdays and Sundays) so that you can really disconnect from work. With remote work becoming so huge, this would be a nice new feature.
4 votes -
"Press 0 to speak with an Operator or route to voicemail if someone dials the direct number"
I would appreciate it if you would provide the ability to have a caller who does not want to leave a message on my voicemail, in the event of an emergency, press "0" and be re routed to another extension. we had this on our old phone system.
7 votes -
Limited Extension Continues Rings
This is a MUST, and I need it NOW, I'm in contact with support.Currently Limited extension Phone Ring only 4 time, then hang up.I'm many hundreds of then used in retirement and nursing homes.The Problem is 4 ring(20 seconds), don't Give the Resident time enough to answer the phones.I need more like 1 minute, or Continues Ring with no. announcement. and it's needed NOW.I'm an admin a 3 account, and help manage others
2 votes -
Add integrations with MyCase CRM and others
To automatically tag the call with it's recordings to the client, claim or case in the CRM.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?