Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Events & Video

Events & Video

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Right now, I have the RingCentral app open and my status is "Available" while I'm in a RingCentral webinar as a participant. It would be great, while the app is open, to show some other status similar to a video status that automatically updates and lets my contacts know that I'm not available, but in a "video" meeting. It would be a bonus if there was an icon instead of just a red circle, so that there was more information provided to all contacts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a user paid commercial white label of Zoom we expect RC to offer the same features at a minimum. Currently branding is only supported in a limited way in webinars at RC. What we need is at LEAST the same features Zoom supports. Even better if there were a template manager for landing page branding / colorsa template manager for invitationssupport for vanity URLs e.g. meetings.companyname.com See Zoom article here:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363233-Customizing-branding-settings-for-your-vanity-URL#h_8854d8ae-0918-4da6-9d6b-983302adfc53

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?