Events & Video

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

19 results found

1. Currently, I am manually adding weekly meetings, bi-weekly QA coaching in RC and it's taking so much time to do this because I have to put a reminder on my calendar to make sure that these are being coded appropriately and timely. I am wondering if there is a way to add a feature like recurring meeting (weekly, bi weekly) like MS Teams when setting up recurring meeting that you can set if it's bi-weekly, daily, monthly and days and end date available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Already Exists  ·  0 comments  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be useful if the observer can mute the beeping sound of the participants from entering and leaving the meeting. It’s very distracting!! and during the meeting I can’t mute it. Can you have a section on the window on the left side of the participants drop down?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My customer would like to have this type of feature where panelist can talk to co-panelist before the start of session in webinar privately.Then have a Go live option once everything is set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have moved recently to your service, we have an end of day call for each person in our team. This is an audio conference. that talkes place every day monday to friday. Scheduling an indiviual meeting for every day for the resy of the year just is not going to work

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Exists  ·  1 comment  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
  5. I do not see this feature??? When will the Meetings Desktop App no longer work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There are no BC dial in numbers to send to clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Exists  ·  3 comments  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
  7. Zoom already has this feature available. Your system is powered by Zoom right?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Exists  ·  4 comments  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
  8. There is no way to convert a meeting recording file if you close the conversion progress bar during the initial conversion when you close a meeting. That means the meeting you just recorded is lost, even though the data is sitting on your hard drive. Change it so you can convert the recording with the file that says "double click to convert". Recordings are currently labeled with that instrubtion and somehow, its still unusable and unconvertable. Make it so it actually does what is promised. This is extremely short sighted. I accidentally closed a pop-up window for the conversion and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It's really annoying when our team is trying to do our daily meeting, but no one can join because the host is "in another meeting". What's the point of that? Just makes life harder for no reason and makes us not want to use RingCentral.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. not using outlook 365 just regular outlook. need options for RC meeting plugin and rc scheduler

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customer would like to have the meeting recorded without clicking the record option when conducting a meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Our target audience ranges from men in their 20s to 80s; having the ability to join a Webinar by browser removes the hurdle of having to download and install the standalone Meetings app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Already Exists  ·  5 comments  ·  Webinar  ·  Admin →
  13. When will an Outlook plug in for Mac be available for the Ring Central Meetings? If there is one, I don't see it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. for easy tracking purposes. have an available list of people that attended / registered on a webinar session

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently, my Host number and Paritcipant number always the same. This allow someone that already join my meeting to dial-in on my other conferences. This method of meeting should not be use any more. Unless 1, we get a new random Participant number each time. 2, we can assign password. But this password should be require when dial-in also. Currently, no password for dial-in at all. I think we should have an option for this. For now, we can use RC meeting app to initiate a new random Meeting ID each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Currently, the RingCentral Meetings app, only shows upcoming meetings that are scheduled by the host. It doesn't show other meetings scheduled by other users. Instead, there should be an option where the RCM app shows the user's own scheduled meetings and meetings that were scheduled by others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Like many other apps, I dont see Start/Join button to directly jump into the meeting rather copying and pasting in browser and then it will redirect to ringcentral meeting app for your meeting.And I dont see all schedule meetings wherever I'm included in my RingCentral Meetings App. Currently, we can see self scheduled meetings only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a law office doing hearings it is helpful to be able to only have one person in the video even though several may be present.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I am in a meeting and turn off my video, it displays my name. I would like to display our company logo instead of my name

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?