Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Phone & Messaging

Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Currently, when syncing the RingCentral App with Office365 Contacts, the only contacts that are pulled are from the primary contacts folder, not the subfolders that a user may have created.It would be useful to eitherProvide for the ability to choose subfolders to sync with from the RingCentral AppJust recursively look in the subfolders and sync everything within RingCentral.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I am sorting call history or starting a new call, it should filter results from company, and first and last name. Currently it only filters results form first and last name of contact.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This applies to the RingCentral app on Mac (not sure it if would apply to Windows as well). In the old RingCentral Phone app, it would integrate with the Mac's local Contacts app (Settings > Contacts > View Mac Contacts). Doing this would allow the list of calls/texts to be populated with the callers' names instead of phone numbers. This was great. In the new RingCentral combined app, this isn't possible. Under Settings > Calendars and contacts you can connect the app to Microsoft and Google, but not your local Mac Contacts app. Thus I currently have to run both…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?