Contact Center & RingCX

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

391 results found

1. Rep Performance: Support representatives need to have real time access to their performance data and quality management data. I need a dashboard that shows me the number / quantity of contacts I’ve handled and I want to see my quality scores for those contacts. At any given time, I want to be able to take control of my own development by reviewing my data. Quality Management: As a representative, I want to be able to see specific quality form questions that I need improvement on. If I’ve had 10 evaluations, I want to see my performance for question 1 summarized…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's not uncommon for us to receive 5+ email replies to a single email thread. Sometimes this happens because multiple senders are sending a response and sometimes a customer might be circling back if they haven't received a reply from us in a quick enough time frame.

The issue with the way that emails route is that those replies are further back in the queue, so when we are several days behind on emails we see the initial email from the customer when there are 5+ email replies already sent and sitting out in the queue waiting for their turn…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We want to be able to send the '<' character in a chat without it being looked at as HTML code. When we send the '<' character followed by text immediately, it omits any text that we enter. Some common messages that we send to our customers are:'<back' 'the following characters are not supported in passwords (@$%&=+<>)' When we send these messages, text is omitted. The work around provided was to add in this code (<body><</body>) around the < symbol.This won't work for us since we use a third party canned response tool and use those responses outside of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In MAX, when we requeue an email it puts the email to the end of the line. During our busiest season it's not uncommon for us to be 4+ days behind on responding to emails. When someone requeues an email, it could cause serious delays in the customer receiving a response. We'd like for requeued emails to keep their original place in line for when they originally entered the Contact Center.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In MAX, when we transfer an email from one skill to another skill it puts the email to the end of the line. We provide support on around 15 customer support email addresses and there is a need to transfer emails when received in the incorrect inbox. During our busiest season it's not uncommon for us to be 4+ days behind on responding to emails. When someone transfers an email, it could cause serious delays in the customer receiving a response. This is most common when we receive emails in our general support inbox that should have been sent to…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We'd like to have the ability to set a wrap up time out on Chat ACD skills. We can set a timeout for phone ACD skills, but not chat. We have the same use case for wanting to limit automatic wrap up time on our chat skills as we do on our phone skills. On the phone skills this is called the Max Time Limit.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have an integration with Microsoft Dynamics. When chat transcripts save to our CRM, the chat activity transcript doesn't show timestamps per line. We can see the timestamp in other places but it doesn't follow through into our CRM.Here is what we see:Agent : Ryan - Hello, my name is Ryan. How may I help you?Client: Alisha - I need help finding my password.Agent: Ryan - I'd be happy to help you find that information! One moment please.Here is what we'd like to see:9:01:00am Agent : Ryan - Hello, my name is Ryan. How may I help you?9:02:30am Client: Alisha…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there a way to Record voice then Play it during a live call like as for opening and/or closing spiel? If not, this is a good idea similar to Avaya voice recording/play

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Interactions application is wht drives your Quality Managment platform. In order to audit the email interaction, you need to be able to see all images and documents that were attached to that email. The only way to view those images and documents is to run a Contact History report within the Reporting application which introduces a complexity to the email auditing process that doesn't need to be there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We have many activity codes that are Closed activity codes that agents select placing themselves in an unavailable status. However, we require the ability the track some of these in different manners from a scheduling and adherence perspective. In order to do this, we would like a field to be added to be available for closed activity codes, that will allow us to indicate whether an activity code should be considered in or out of adherence with the Open code, regardless of its actual Open/Closed status. This will allow us to improve our ability to track adherence, improve our scheduling…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In order to maximize our efficiency and update our staffing levels on the fly to better serve our customers, we need to see the Service Level updated in real time in the Service Level widget at the time the call is answered rather than at the time the call is handled. We have an average handle time of nearly ten minutes, so the Service Level widget not being updated until the call is handled causes us to not be able to make adjustments in real time to maximize our service level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In order to maximize our efficiency and update our staffing levels on the fly to better serve our customers, we require the ability to understand what agents in the Outbound Contact state are doing in real time via the Agent State dashboard. Currently, when agents are in the Outbound Contact state that is all we are able to know, and we need to understand if a transfer, hold, regular outbound call, or something else is occurring in order to maximize our ability to serve our customers. This information is required to be available in the Agent list, or a new…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In order to maximize our efficiency by analyzing agent performance and our scheduling to better serve our customers, we require enhanced adherence reporting. We require the ability to see: Summarized data by team in addition to by agent (top left quadrant of Adherence report in team view).
    Activity summary for each agent on one page (bottom left quadrant of Adherence report broken out by agent, and available to run for all agents at one time, similar to Unavailable Time report, but will all activities).
    Activity detail for each agent on one page (combination of raw data for each agent available…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In order to maximize our efficiency and update our staffing levels on the fly to better serve our customers, we require the ability to see average handle time, average speed of answer, and total calls by agent in real time in a widget on the dashboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In Schedule Manager in Nice Incontact you are only able to see staffing variances (scheduled to actual) based on color coded staffing ranges. We would prefer to see an actual numerical variance instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ... recent weeks you did an update and now the Profile picture is at the top left. You might want to update that.. I am a direction follower to a fault and for functionality for new people to RingCentral I feel it is important that the directions for the Support page should be 100% correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently the system will only output 65 pages of call data from the contact center prebuilt reports. Our company reaches that limit before noon daily. Since that is the real-time data and the other report areas are not exactly "real-time" it's important for the report to show the full details associated with those daily calls. For example, the contact history report has a 65 page limit. It you have more than 10 reps in your contact center, you will not be able to use this report for daily totals unless you run it every hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is it possible to have images stay where they were placed in an email? Currently, images are coming through as attachments in MAX. Signatures also often contain images which is adding to the number of attachments making it difficult to sort through. On longer email chains we're seeing emails with 30+ attachments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If Ring Central links with Google and Microsoft, it would be great to link with top producer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As an evaluator completing an evaluation form, I want to be able to see a searchable CRM field on the evaluation form. It's critical that I monitor the case in CRM that corresponds to the interaction. I want to efficiently launch the case, the interaction, and the form from one place.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?