Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Contact Center & RingCX

Contact Center & RingCX

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

6 results found

1. Introduction:
    This feature request proposes a new permission for Super Admins within the RingCentral Service Web Portal. This permission would allow them to independently modify Contact Center routing to North America, improving efficiency and streamlining support interactions.

Current Situation:

Currently, Super Admins need to contact RingCentral support to modify Contact Center routing. This can lead to wait times and delays in implementing changes, especially for urgent situations requiring seamless North American routing.

Proposed Solution:
    We propose granting Super Admins a new permission within the RingCentral Service Web Portal, accessible under Role Permissions. This permission would allow them to:
    Access a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow controlled release of desktop app releases by Admin. Combine with "Desktop app version report" feature to help audit app version information across the company.

Have slider option for "Automatic" (current deployment strategy) or "Manual" for a company wide initiated release of the latest version to all desktop app instances using an "install" button to release the updates.

Current "automatic" strategy leads to uncontrolled releases for our end users. This unpredictability leads to disconnected / dropped / missed calls while the user waits for the desktop app to upgrade and, if necessitated, desktop phone to reboot.

We have a monthly…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The customer would like a feature wherein a routing system works that will go back to the top once it's at the bottom.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be helpful to add Department to the filtering options in the SMS Logs under Reports. In addition the ability to download what is filtered would be much more efficient than parsing in Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have Avaya J159 phones that have a feature called Do Not Disturb (DND). If a user sets the phone to DND, that doesn't synchronize back to the server so DND does NOT show up in the contact list, or anywhere else so staff know they are in a DND/Unavailable state. If I log into the web interface for the phone, I can disable the feature and make staff set their availability on RC desktop or mobile. Since there isn't anything in Admin Portal that allows me to selectively disable features, I have to go to every phone and disable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now the 911 notifications are an all or nothing approach. We have sites across the US and teams that handle each one separately. I would like the ability to tailor the 911 notifications to the teams that handle each region vs. have them receive ALL the notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?