Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Phone & Messaging

Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

31 results found

1. Users sometime inadvertently set "Do Not Accept Any Calls" on and then don't know why calls are going straight to VM. Super Admin. cannot see that this is on and it delays troubleshooting resolution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,
    We're using a virtual fax line. All incoming/outgoing faxes & confirmations are getting forwarded to a specific email distribution list. This is working fine. However, I was asked if we can setup monitoring in case some of our clients are unable to send us faxes. I opened Case Number #13289153 for this & the engineer informed me that the fax errors will never get sent to the distribution list. He said the only way to view this info is if we login to the portal & manually extract the info.
    I think it would be useful to have a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. RingCentral, in a massive oversight, does NOT allow members of a queue to all share incoming voicemails or faxes to a business. This wouldn't be all that traumatic....if you could share VMs or faxes with collegues in either individual or batch form through any RingCentral App. Sure you could share the email notification you receive because every single email service offers forwarding, however you encounter the inconvenience of no speech-to-text......I'm not sure why this is a problem with any web based soft phone in 2021...... This is an easy fix RingCentral, Modify voicemail boxes and fax box to simply be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Request is to remove the audible noise that is presented alongside the chatbot on Service Web.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add the ability to download from the License & Inventory Tab from within the Admin Portal - this will allow us to cross reference between Users and the Licenses assigned to match the invoice statements sent.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have a 5 seconds wrap up time - when a customer is waiting in Q - they don't need the extra 10 seconds wait for the next available agents - when we select 0 second there no ring tone for the next call

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the new port view. While it's great create a web case is there, once I click it, I am taken to the support page and have to click create a case again. It has me logged in. I click create a case and it asks me to login. I wouldn't expect to make me log in again. That was my experience in Chrome. It just took me to support login page. using MS Edge and Internet explorer. The login should be able to pass through to the details page of entering a webcase.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On an existing extension, selecting Add Phone under Phones & Numbers> Phones the screen shows the annual charge if you already have licenses and inventory available. There should be more information on this page about how many licenses you currently have available, and what will be used during this "transaction" -or- at the final step, show a $0 additional charge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some customers need the ability to authenticate a custom application for server-side connection via password-flow. However, when they enforce SSO on the account, this option goes away. If a single user in the account could authenticate via RC Credentials while the rest of the users are enforced for SSO, this would solve the issue.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. According to RC's own knowledge base, this feature did exist at one time: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/10644-user-roles-permissions-set-default-role.html Backstory: we decided not to utilize SMS messaging in our environment. So a custom role was created that is exactly like the Standard (International) role but with SMS features turned off. This new role is what all our standard users should have.Our Level 1 techs are assigned the User Admin role and are responsible for onboarding new users. The only way currently to allow them to assign the correct role at account creation is to give them the ability to change roles for all accounts. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In a User account, under Messages, the option exists to Disable Take Messages and then choose How To Handle Missed Calls and Connect Directly To Group. I would like to see that functionality carried over to Groups - Call Queues to allow more options in call routing such as if the call is not answered in the initial Call Queue, the call can be routed to another Call Queue with an expanded list of Members.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?