Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Phone & Messaging

Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. Use Personal Mobile Numbers for Ringout Caller ID

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Our organization has multiple employees (about 9 employees) using the main line (extension 101) at different times of the day. We were told that there is a limit of only 3 devices logged in at one time... There are usually 3 or less people logged in at one time, but one phone is still getting a notification saying that too many devices are logged in and that it cannot receive incomings calls. It can only text or make outbound calls. We also googled the amount of lines... And your website says "Up to 8 lines and 16 desk phones per…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the PTT, allow users to be on a global channel where all communication is audible for all members. Also allow the PTT user, to contact individual users directly without them being in a group.
    Further, if a user selects a group, auto set them back to global PTT after the conversation is over

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to do Facetime on a call with an iPhone or Android phone when dealing with patients so that Dr. can see the patient via phone when necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to have the option to hide contacts list from certain users. Not all users need to have direct access to a company's CEO for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to hear an audible notification when a new message comes through in the chats in case we need to step away from our desk or when multi-tasking for RC web/desktop app and RC mobile

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If it is supposed to work I don't see the option for every call.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There is no way to split audio or set up a “ride along” situation for training purposes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to be able to disable internal calling for some users. We do not allow our agent to make internal calls through ringcentral but do allow messaging under certain teams.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Whether for Tasks or Teams, RingCentral Classic was the backbone of our company communication, but the new app is terrible.In RC Classic, far fewer clicks were required to get from one place to another (there are now two left columns in the new RingCentral app), tasks made better use of screen real estate (further explained below), and tasks could be more easily sorted, categorized, and viewed. Team conversations were more digestible when scrolling.Regarding the small task window that appears when creating, editing, or replaying to tasks: The window in which you can type is smaller than ever making it nearly…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    We're excited to invite you to be a part of our beta program for the new desktop phone experience beta program. If you haven’t already reviewed the new experience, please take a look at a summary of it here. Please email ideas@ringcentral.com if you want to join the program! What you can expect from the beta program:Early access to new features: Be the first to try new features & updates.A chance to shape the product: Your feedback is incredibly important to us. You'll have a direct impact on the final product and the experience of all our users.Plan for your rollout: Get a head start on rollout planning & user communications. How to turn on the new desktop app experience: In the bottom right corner of the app, click settings. Click general at the top of the next menu. You will see a toggle to opt into the productivity tools…
  11. In our use case of mass texting, we would like to be able to save contact lists and then easily mass text those different groups. For example, texting members of a particular town, or students at a particular school, etc. This would not be for group messages, just mass texting. As it is right now, we need to type in names or numbers individually every time we want to send a mass text, even if it's to an identical group we've mass texted before.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am Unable to send URL from SMS. Is there any feature that activate for this purpose.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are a few guest users on my team and previously they were able to start video calls but something has changed and they are no longer able to start the call. Please change it back so anyone can initiate a call with anyone on the team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please develop a "simple mode" for the new app with GUI very similar to the Ring Central Phone App (which is highly usable and robust).things like dialer, messages, favorites, hud need to be accessible with a single click.hotkey: please allow for a single hotkey to pickup calls, also, allow for calls auto answer.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    We're excited to invite you to be a part of our beta program for the new desktop phone experience beta program. If you haven’t already reviewed the new experience, please take a look at a summary of it here. Please email ideas@ringcentral.com if you want to join the program! What you can expect from the beta program:Early access to new features: Be the first to try new features & updates.A chance to shape the product: Your feedback is incredibly important to us. You'll have a direct impact on the final product and the experience of all our users.Plan for your rollout: Get a head start on rollout planning & user communications. How to turn on the new desktop app experience: In the bottom right corner of the app, click settings. Click general at the top of the next menu. You will see a toggle to opt into the productivity tools…
  15. Often times it’s just quick chat that can closed when done. Having to clicking the 3 dots next to the name then navigate to Close is also cumbersome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have my chats showing new at the bottom, but the @Mention page always shows new at top. This is inconsistent and causes confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would greatly improve productivity to have a group video call feature like Slack does. We found that extremely helpful but would like to stay on one platform opposed to two.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like more options for repeating events on the calendar. We have a bi-weekly meeting, but I have to manually create the event since the repeating options are only "every day, every weekday, every week, every month, every year."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I noticed that my main line texts are coming to me, but I don't know that until I text them back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When signing up for RingCentral, a default team was created for our business. New users are automatically added as they create their RingCentral user accounts. However the default team maxs out at 15 members and will not allow you to add more. Quite annoying as I have to create another team to allow all users and now there is a "phantom" team of the first 15 members to join because I am not allowed to delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?