Events & Video

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

436 results found

1. This would be useful for those of us that have to minimize the window when working. Folks are sitting in the waiting room silently and we do not know they are there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Migrate the Advance Share options to RCV - large screens it's beneficial to share a portion and not all of it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. RingCentral Video meetings are recording all the audio while in the meeting while the auto-call recording is on.Users should have the option to mute/pause/stop auto-call recording when in the meeting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This would be helpful for when your are in more than 1 RCV meeting and need to prioritize hearing one meeting over others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Before the most recent update, we could pin a specific participant in a meeting to record. This is essential for our business. Now everything records in gallery view even if the host's screen is utilizing other views or pinning.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just replaced a monitor connected to my computer, and now in RingCentral the screen numbering has been changed, when I attempt to share a screen.

With the laptop display and two external monitors the screen numbering in Windows (1-2-3 left-to-right) is different than how RC/Zoom does it (3-1-2 left-to-right) and makes no sense. Previous configuration with laptop and two screens had screen order as 1-2-3 in both Windows and RC/Zoom.Please implement a way to refresh the screen configuration based on windows, or provide a way to reset the numbering/identification. There does not appear to be a way to clear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restriction: Call me Feature only works when a host is already joined. there so if someone goes to a meeting early they can’t use it.-It would be great if this option will be available, especially if the settings to join before host is already enable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The request is to dynamically scale active video participants to use larger tiles while non-video participants use smaller ones. When joining a large meeting where there are only a few people on video, it is visually undesirable to see so much dead space on the screen, and such small video tiles for the few people on video. As an outcome, the meeting experience will be enriched for end-users because they will be able to better see those who need to be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RCV allows you to enable transcription when it's not being recorded. But the transcription only works if it's being recorded. The system should prompt you to start recording when you enable transcription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer should be made aware of the devices compatibility and/or pop up notification will appear telling what causes them not to be able to join meetings

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would be nice to have the ability to check on the back-end when "mysterious" users join a meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When clicking on the link to join a meeting, the "join from browser" option is at the very bottom of the webpage and seems to be overshadowed by the "launch meeting" option. Some people miss it or do not see it when connecting to the meeting and would prefer to join from the browser instead of downloading the app. Would it be possible to have that option moved higher, right below the launch meeting button or maybe make the font for it bigger so it is more noticeable?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. URLs sent via email for RC Video recordings (https://v.ringcentral.com/welcome/meetings/recents/recording/...) opens my camera and microphone in the web browser each time I navigate there. There's no reason for my camera or microphone on this page, as it's just a video recording.When I do this, my browser asks me whether I want to grant permission for the website to use my camera and microphone. This website should not try to turn on my camera and microphone each time? It is simply storing a video recording of the session.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whenever I connect to a video call in my RingCentral App I get a green message that says "You're the only person here. Click "invite" below to add more people"Sometimes I don't want to invite anyone, and I just want to record a short in-person meeting but I don't want anyone else connected. But since the message stays on the screen until you invite someone else, it blocks my view of what I am recording. When RingCentral used Zoom as your service provider for this, this message was not there, but once you switched away from zoom this has been…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have a feature that allows share screen and monitor live calls at the same time using RingCentral Video on the same device.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would like to request RC Meeting ability to transcribe a meeting into text. Since voicemails can transcribe into text, it seems as though RC has the technology to do so. This would be very handy for recorded meetings where we want to keep detailed notes and be able to scan to the relevant information.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Teachers conducting virtual classes on RCV in K-12 schools would benefit from being able to assign a layout to the students that remains fixed. This is something that many competitors do not offer. This would allow the teacher to assign a location in the layout, and would be equivalent to a student being assigned a desk or table spot in the physical classroom space. This would help with name recognition, and allow the faculty the ability to organize their classroom in the virtual space as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We want the ability for a meeting owner or moderator to block a specific participant from using the chat feature. There is a mute feature for voice, so we want there to be one for chat too. Also, for there to be a way for everyone be able to message a moderator or owner even if it is blocked for everyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We can mute a specific person, but they can unmute themselves right after. If we want to mute them, we have to mute everyone and uncheck the allow to unmute button. Then we have to unmute everyone else. We should be able to mute and keep muted a specific person without doing it to everyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is a large number of participants required for things like IT Town Halls.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?