Events & Video

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

436 results found

1. Customer uses RingCentral to host training sessions for their end users. The trainers would like to be able to see a film strip view of the participants whilst sharing the screen during a training session so that they can tell whether they are engaging the audience. This would be particularly useful whilst working from home with only one screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customer should be made aware of the devices compatibility and/or pop up notification will appear telling what causes them not to be able to join meetings

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Whenever I connect to a video call in my RingCentral App I get a green message that says "You're the only person here. Click "invite" below to add more people"Sometimes I don't want to invite anyone, and I just want to record a short in-person meeting but I don't want anyone else connected. But since the message stays on the screen until you invite someone else, it blocks my view of what I am recording. When RingCentral used Zoom as your service provider for this, this message was not there, but once you switched away from zoom this has been…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There are many types of meetings where the host controls the mode of the meeting. Some participants can unmute now at any time and could cause disruption to the meeting. At least they could chat first or raise hand to say something and host will unmute but not allowing them to unmute at any time.E.g. Home Owners Association meetings where things can be very chaotic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When in VIDEO meeting if I minimize it , the video disappears . But If I leave it on then it obscures the content on the page. For medical visit you need to have patient video visible all th time. RC meeting, which uses Zoom in the background has this feature and it is the reason I am still using RC Meeting instead of moving to RC Video.I hope this get implemented fast

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There is no Host Key for RC Videos. What if someone has scheduled and RC Video event but gets hit by a bus and another staffer must take over to record the meeting? How could the former host assign a new host without logging into the Video in progress?!?!?!?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. so the doctor is in a video with a patient at the minute and a new patient enters the waiting room, there is no way to message them to let them know he will be with them shortly. and his is causing a major for 3 weeks now. because the patients leave the waiting and call me in the office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When using the old RC Meeting application, you could minimize it to a mini mode window. If on a computer with only one screen, you could type in notes on one screen, and still be able to mute and unmute yourself on the mini allways-on-top RC Meetings window. It had three buttons mute, start and stop video, and maximize. It also displayed who was currently talking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a limitation to RingCentral's voicemail-to-text transcription as described in this article: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/8045.html

When the transcriptions occurs, only a partial transcription preview is included in the voice-to-text notification email (not full).

It would be of great help to our business to receive the full transcription in the voice-to-text notificatino email, as this would allow us to read the entire transcription in the email itself, and we could avoid having to download the attached voicemail audio file, and listen to it in its entirely (as we must do for now) for long messages.

This change would have a meaningful impact…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have accommodated Google and Outlook calendar users. I am able to get my video meetings to populate my iCal(endar), however, I cannot get a list of my scheduled meetings in the app. It would be very helpful to get a schedule list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, there is no option to stop recordings and then create new recordings like what we had in RC Meetings which are really helpful and I can say a necessity for UAT recording sessions. Most of the time, we are handling multiple projects at the same time and this feature enables us to just stick with one meeting instead of ending and creating one for one project to the next.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Gallery view option via RCV once we record a meeting instead of showing 4 most recent speakers only.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. RC scheduler should have a save settings option for when creating the next meeting it defaults to the previous or last saved meeting settings. Specifically if a user is scheduling meetings for another user frequently, then it can default to always scheduling for that user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RingCentral Video has a record feature but we can't find a way to separate the audio tracks. We could do that in Meetings. This is an urgent need for us if we are going to lose RingCentral Meetings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For customers to have a choice for it to download the recorded meeting as either 2 separate files (audio and video) or as a single file (both audio and video embedded)It will be easier to upload it to different types of services without having to record the same thing multiple times, such as the audio only, on platforms such as podcasts. or a single video/audio file to video or training platforms like youtube or vimeo (for example). Also easier to manage, if errors occur on the video, but audio part can stand alone / is usable.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. RingCentral Meetings and Zoom support sharing Host audio to a presentation. From our testing yesterday this is possible IF the RC Video session is started from the web app, but not if started from the all-in-one desktop app.Why:It is often useful for a host to share not just an image, but sound as well, in a meeting or presentation.

184 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. RingCentral Video meetings are recording all the audio while in the meeting while the auto-call recording is on.Users should have the option to mute/pause/stop auto-call recording when in the meeting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a user starts a video call or RCV meeting a loud ringing tone is heard. Most users find the volume too loud and then reduce the volume on their audio device. Then when the meeting starts the audio is too soft and they have to increase the volume. The suggestion is to reduce the ringing tone vole by 50% and then to increase the meeting volume by 25%.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. With RingCentral Meetings there is Active Host Meetings Reports but there in RingCentral Video which we Migrated into, we can't find anything like that so it will be a great idea to add it on your next updates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is a large number of participants required for things like IT Town Halls.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?