RC for Hubspot - Softphone features
I just wanted to share some feedback for the RC Integration via HubSpot in hopes of getting it as a change in future patchnotes.
The in-built window cannot be positioned in a spot that doesn't block any of the content.
Currently, we are unable to snap the pop-up window for RC onto our desktop screen so we can have it split with the main internet window. I manually scale the windows to stay on the same screen but whenever I get/make a call, the window expands due to the notes system, blocking the HS window again, as well as when I'm done with the call, I have to put the window back in its original position.
I would like the feature available where I can snap the window on to the split screen like any other window, if it's possible, in the near future.