Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Analytics & Reporting

Analytics & Reporting

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

524 results found

1. Currently there is not an option to send reports on a weekly basis which pertains weekly increments. For example, our customer service directors and managers would like to see weekly reports for previous weeks to track call activity and volume. IE: I want a report that automatically generates every Sunday which shows the previous 5 business days. For example, the report would display analytics from 12/7/2020 - 12/11/2020, then the following Sunday, would increment and automatically generate a report which displays analytics for 12/14/2020 - 12/18/2020.Is there something I am doing wrong or another method we can get this option?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would like RC Analytics to be more intelligent and apply filters across all graphs/tables, e.g. if I select a Dept. in one graph, then all other data uses the same filter where available. This hugely increases the ability to cross-correlate usage trends and analysis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Whilst we can see information on # of Messages sent, #of teams etc (as per the image attached). It would be great if we can also see further information such as amount of files shared, events created, tasks created etc. This would help us to understand if our customers are using the full range of tools available to them within RCO/ACO/UCO etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the analytics portal, data can be pulled to see how many outbound calls were made on a specific day or for a rage of days. When the data is pulled for more than one day, there is no way to see that data devived into how many outbound calls were made each of the days, it only gives a total. If there were a way to pull the number of out bound calls made each day for a week, then the data would not have to be pulled day by day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?