776 results found
-
Increase length of time reports are saved
All reports go back only 90days. At times we need to pull a full year or 6 months of data. It would be conducive to our business to gather data through reporting
14 votes -
Conference call roster of participants
provide under analytics the ability to print a report of all phone numbers that called in and participated on a conference call.
6 votes -
Outbound Call being identified as connected or missed.
Currently there is now way to identify if outbound calls are connected to a customer or missed. And since the call length of some calls that are going to voicemail are over 1 minute, it is impossible to filter out all outbound calls that go to voicemail. If there was a signifier such as the missed/answered identifier on inbound calls, it would be very helpful analytical purposes instead of guessing if a short call was connected or went to voicemail.
11 votes -
Auto Transfer #
In the analytics it would be really helpful to see # of calls transferred to other lines automatically if the calls are not answered. I am not talking about manual transfer.
1 vote -
Allow you contact center folks to be able to see Analytical Reports
I have a dashboard set to show how we are performing at any point of the day - including Service Level. I cannot share it with my team however, because they don't have sufficient privileges. I would like for them to be able to constantly see how we are performing to our KPI's.
1 vote -
Ability to modify the excel report from Analytics Subcriptions.
We need option to modify the fields and tabs that are included in the Analytics Subscriptions reports.
1 vote -
Recorded calls reports
Looking for a report that shows all the Ring Central lines that are set to record, and know if they record inbound or outbound. Also would like a report that shows calls YTD and if they were recorded.
2 votes -
Audit Call Listening
Would like to understand how many / which managers are listening to team calls live via the HUD
1 vote -
create a Conference Bridge Report
create a Conference Bridge Report that detailed the ph# and time the person had joined the Conference Bridge.
2 votes -
Call indentifier, provide the name in the reports
The callers dialed number should reflect both the number and name in the reportsExample 877-842-3210 United Healthcare or Unknown, if its unknow, we shall able to add the name similar to Truecaller
1 vote -
audit trail for who create modify remove dashboard on analytics
Hi Team,I am writting in behalf of Hugofor this feature product update be available in the future
1 vote -
Call Queue SLA
I would like to see an SLA to track the percentage of time that a resource spends in the call queue and the number of calls that a resource gets while in the call queue each day.
4 votes -
Call reports showing the users with numbers. Just like in Company Numbers
It's useful to have Analytics Reports of Calls made and received by user extension that shows their numbers.
1 vote -
Duplicate analytics report
it will provide an accurate information about live reports if it's not duplicated
2 votes -
LOB Date Range, Set Days and Time: Allow time parameters for overnight
We run a public transit agency with a dispatch center. We'd like to track calls that come in to a call queue between 8:00 p.m. and 7:59 a.m. by user. Currently, one must set the time from 8 pm to midnight and midnight to 7:59 am in two separate widgets.
1 vote -
analytics dropped down menu for all numbers with kpi
hiplease include a feature were in analytics to have a dropped down of all numbers in the account with KPI we can edit
3 votes -
Performance Report: Download Multiple Daily Reports at a Time
Need to download individual day-to-day reports at a time for multiple days. Even if I select from 01-06-2023 to 16-06-2023, I'm getting all the data in one slide. I need to get day to day report
1 vote -
CALL LOGS: INTERNATIONAL CALLING VISIBILITY
Please add additional filter / tickbox in PORTAL's CALL LOGS > DETAILED for LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL calls aside from just inbound and outbound - so they can sort outgoing international and determine the total minutes consumed for their reporting to upper management.
16 votes -
Analytics Report Issue
Add a reason why the call didn't go through even though it's beeing counted in the #'s
2 votes -
Allow Import/Export of Analytics Live Reports Dashboards or Assign View Permission Per Dashboard.
In the Live Reports interface, I can create a Public dashboard for anyone to view, or a private dashboard for only me. When creating the dashboards, I know exactly which queues to include, which sites, users, etc. The person who needs to view these dashboards would struggle to create it; and I don't want them having to sift through a list of 100+ public dashboards to find the one I'd created for them.I should be able to craft a private dashboard, export that dashboard to a file and send it to who needs it. They could then import that dashboard…
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?