Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Developer Platform, APIs, & Integrations

Developer Platform, APIs, & Integrations

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. As a company we rely on our Microsoft Teams status (NOT RC) to let staff know our availability and more importantly to route external calls to relevant call queues\voicemails, etc. when unavailable or on a call. We use RC Teams embedded dialer app to make\receive external calls. DND is the only Teams status that sync's across to RC and drops that status into DND which will achieve the desired result of forwarding calls on for answer via call queues etc. I would like to see the following Teams statuses achieve the same thing. Specifically Appear offline, In a meeting, On…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If you attempt to de-queue a call off of a call queue, and the person doing so is not a pickup member of the queue, then the platform will return a 403 error (which is by design). However, this is an error state easily avoided if developers has a way to determine whether someone is a pickup member of a queue. Therefore, we need an API we could query for this information.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As of this time, the only option to transfer a call through RingCentral for Salesforce is with a blind transfer or a cold transfer (as stated on page of 8 of this guide https://netstorage.ringcentral.com/guides/RingCentral_for_Salesforce_RCV_and_WebRTC_guide.pdf). If we try to work around this by opening a second line to merge the calls, the first call will drop entirely. Warm transfer are incredibly important when delivering a positive customer experience, having the option to do so from the Salesforce integration would be highly valued.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We've just sign up with RingCentral and I'm trying to migrate the configuration of Nextiva to RingCentral. We have a setting in one of the account, whereby if the phone is busy, forward to the first number, and if the phone is not busy, forward to the second number. The current control handling options of RingCentral is not capable to fulfill that mechanism.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a company we rely on our Microsoft Teams status (NOT RC) to let our team know we are:away from our desk on lunch or breaksin a meetingon a phone callWe use RC for all calls with our customers and when a team member wants to transfer a call, it is not practical for them to check their Teams status first every time before transferring the RC call. It is also an ongoing issue of receiving RC calls while on internal Teams calls.We want our RC users to look at the RC HUD and choose who is available. To go…

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Many customers need integration EPIC.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We can not recieve any SMS messages from the bank or my Amazon verification code.Please add the service to your amazing app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could you please remove the note box at the bottom of the call app that I use in pipedrive. 1. i never use it and 2. a black box always pops up with a message and then blocks the red button for me to hang up and its super annoying!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clio is a CRM and marketing tools used by 1,000's of attorneys across the country. It would be great if Ring Central had an integration with Clio.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Updated: RingCentral for Clio is live! Visit https://www.clio.com/app-directory/ringcentral-for-clio/ for the extension. Please note, there is a preliminary issue where the extension doesn't match phone numbers with contacts due to a phone number format issue. The extension only recognizes contact phone numbers with international standard format-- +(country code)XXXXXXXXXX versus (XXX)XXX-XXX or XXX-XXX-XXXX, etc. Our developers are working with Clio for a resolution. Hello, our development team is working on a unified CRM extension and is asking for additional and specific use case scenarios. If you would like to be connected to the software engineer working on this and help collaborate, please email ideas@ringcentral.com with your contact and use case information. Thank you!
  10. Add the ability to import Google contacts or Outlook contacts, just like in the RingCentral Phone app. I see an option to add calendars from those services, but not contacts.I have all my Google contacts in the Phone app, but when I look at texts in the RingCentral app, all I see is the phone number. This results in me using two separate apps, receiving two streams of notifications, and having to clear out two sets of unread message/call flags in order to easily make calls, send texts, and communicate with my team.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?