Developer Platform, APIs, & Integrations

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

794 results found

1. It does not seem like the existing integration with Zoho CRM works from RingCentral Android app. It does not allow to create CRM contact from incoming call/message. Does not allow to read/create any info for contact in CRM.Also, "Send Text Message" from Zoho CRM contact opens in the native phone app instead of Ring Central.Only things I was able to get working was call logging for existing Zoho CRM contacts and calling an existing contact in Zoho CRM actually calls with Ring Central.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I assumed the Archiver would permit me to save the past 90 days of data residing in RingCentral. This does not appear to be the case, though. The Archiver only allows me to save data going forward. So I must watch helplessly as my last 90 days of SMS messages disappear. I can save a lifetime of SMS/MMMS in my cell phone for no additional cost. I have to pay RingCentral extra to save the same type of data in THIRD PARTY CLOUD STORAGE.When I originally signed up for RingCentral, I had no idea of the minimal data retention limitations.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To better assist our membership, when members are calling into our call center, we would like to be able to escalate a phone call to video. We work with Popio and handle opening accounts this way if no one is available in branch. We would like a seamless process if the call comes through that we can switch it to Video and the same individual would stay with the caller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is a new car dealership platform that many dealerships are moving to.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our international brokerage just switched to RealNex for all of its commercial agents. I'd like to suggest integrating RingCentral with the software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We use various integrations with some of our chats that provide us updates from monitoring and status providers for our systems like Statuspage, OpsGenie, Pingdom, Jira, etc. The problem is that when the people who make the apps leave the company it breaks these integrations, and they are used by more than just the person who made them. It would be nice if you could create these integrations so they are not tied to a specific user or be able to reassign them to another user to manage. Also the ability for team admins to be able to manage all…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the passing of Ray Baum's Act (effective 1/6/2022), our current or prospective Direct Routing customers for Microsoft Teams will begin to examine whether RingCentral MVP can "process" PIDF-LO information originating from the MS Teams environment. Currently we do not. Customer preference will be to maintain emergency address/location information from within their MS Teams Admin Center environment, as opposed to being forced to manually change/update address/location information within ServiceWeb. Users in this type of environment will simply refuse to do the manual updating within ServiceWeb. I personally am already hearing of customers where this will become an issue and may…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customer is asking for a similar feature in RC for Zendesk, that's currently available in RC for Salesforce. Being able to dial via browser and not having the RC App pop up to make the call. See Screen Shot from RC for Salesforce. You have 4 options available from within the calling option of the addon, whereas in Zendesk you only have 3. If customer is mainly in Zendesk app, they still need to toggle between RC App and Zendesk for it to work, this can get a little confusing for them if they are using a single screen. Its…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As of this time, the only option to transfer a call through RingCentral for Salesforce is with a blind transfer or a cold transfer (as stated on page of 8 of this guide https://netstorage.ringcentral.com/guides/RingCentral_for_Salesforce_RCV_and_WebRTC_guide.pdf). If we try to work around this by opening a second line to merge the calls, the first call will drop entirely. Warm transfer are incredibly important when delivering a positive customer experience, having the option to do so from the Salesforce integration would be highly valued.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Some customers may desire to have the ability to control who can add 3rd party apps for use on RingEX. This is to prevent information leakage via a 3rd party app.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We use Infinity as our CRM & task tracker... cross posting would be a HUGE thing for us.. https://app.startinfinity.com/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I log into Salesforce, I need to re-login into Ring Central. Need to auto log into Ring Central every time we are logged into Saleforce

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why is there no RingCentral for Outlook plugin for Mac.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Nectar integration into Ringcentral app. Nectar already integrates with Teams, Slack, NetSuite, ADP, etc...Ringcentral integration would be a great addition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great to be able to setup a specific defaulted Subject for the Task being logged for each call activity. Currently the user has to manually change it to something else, but it would be great to have the ability as an Admin to default the verbiage there to something that makes more sense for our team. In addition, adding the ability to make it dynamic with merge fields would be even more flexible as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if we could default a specific Salesforce object to be set as the screen pop source. For example, even if multiple Contacts are found to match the inbound phone number but only one Account matches, the integration would pop to the Account record instead of the search results page. This would only work if a single Account was found to match, but we've found that leaving our call dispositions on the Account record itself is more helpful for our team, so we'd love to have that defaulted as the primary source to relate to the calls,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Grafana supports a number of mechanisms for alert notification. This includes integrations with Slack and Microsoft Teams, and it would be nice to have one for MVP as well. While the existing Webhook feature looks like it could be made to work, it doesn't look nearly as turnkey, and it doesn't promote use of MVP. Ref: Grafana notification integrations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is an appointment apps for professionals

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Request is for an expansion on the Zendesk integration to show what number the customer dialed and what the customer picked during IVR. If various companies were merged and customers can call different numbers depending on product, then can pick the reason for their call. The called employee currently has to ask all these questions again and has no idea what the customer called and why.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. He has Hubspot mobile app and would like to connect its contacts to the RingCentral Unified mobile appSFDC case no. 14120478https://rc.lightning.force.com/lightning/r/Case/5002H00001MFrULQA1/viewcompany: Medicare ReviewRC UID: 62845139031 (2 lines) ESTCurrent Total MRR: USD 81.95Contact Name: Surry DeJohnContact Email: DeJohn@GettingBen.comContact Phone No.: (941) 374-2598

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?