Tracking Idle Time
In live reports it would be helpful to see the amount of idle time between phone calls.
-
Dale
commented
Having a live view of the longest idle would help us maintain fair call coverage for our team. Adding it to the KPI would be great as well.
-
Idalis
commented
This is a necessary metric within my business' operations and is one of the few issues I have with RingCentral's analytics platform. I would love for this to be a live feature that could also be added as a KPI in performance reports.
-
Jarrod
commented
Yes, I want to see this and a total for the day of how much time they were set to available and how much time was set to unavailable.
-
Blaise
commented
Agreed. This would be extremely helpful in our office.
-
David-Scott
commented
This is extremely important for our operations. Please add this as a feature.