1482 results found
-
RCV make it work on Firefox
Firefox is one of few things that stand against Google monopolisation of web technologies. Please do not join the dark side, make web app work in standarts of web - working in all browsers
3 votes -
Option to turn off video of other participants on your device when internet bandwidth is low
This is a useful feature I found in MS Teams. When my internet bandwidth is low, I turn off my own video. I found the option to not receive video of other participants and use it often. In most cases, I don't need to see faces (online training or webinars, for example) and it is a waste of bandwidth (especially for countries with very slow internet)
3 votes -
Share Video Recordings to Team Threads
It would be very useful to be able to share the recordings to a team thread. I saw another idea where they are, asking to be able to share a link, which would also work. However, we can already share this to an individual inside of our groups, it would be super helpful to be able to share it to a whole team at once.
3 votes -
Enhanced video sound
I tried to play a video during my meeting just now and they couldn't hear the audio well and couldn't understand the video. I had to stop the video.On RC Meetings, they had an option to "optimize video/sound" and it always worked great when trying to show a video.
3 votes -
Screen clipping feature in chat
Sharing just a small item or part of a document in chat is a time saver. Currently. I have to open snippet app, snippet item, copy it, then paste it in RC chat window. Would be wonderful to have your own screen clipping tool in chat.
3 votes -
Better video and sharing tile arrangement
I would like to be able to size/resize the webinar screen share so I can choose when to focus on the shared slide versus the speaker
3 votes -
Transcription of meeting chat box
Gain access to in-meeting chat box even after the meeting is closed
3 votes -
COntacts no available when adding video by phone number
Its pretty dumb that when you start a meeting and want to invite by phone, you cant see who the phone number belongs to ?It should show all contacts and numbers
3 votes -
audo/voice control
Sometimes, I don't wanna hear participants from the meeting for a while, because I should talk to a person from another chat/meeting, And when I try to say something to another chat, I can be confused w/ a talking from previous meeting. Also accidentally the talking from the previous meeting could be passed through my external speakers to a new meeting.Also It would be nice to add a voice control panel (from 0 to 100%) to manage the audio level for the peculiar meeting
3 votes -
RC Meetings Launching Browser / Ads
Launching an active RingCentral Meetings from meeting link contained within the invitation launches a browser prior to launching the installed RingCentral Meetings desktop application. The inclusion of promotional / marketing material on the browser to existing RingCentral customers is an annoyance, and counterintuitive
3 votes -
allow green message box ("You are the only person here...") to be closed with an "X"
when logging into a meeting, the big green box covers the camera shot. Users should be allowed to minimize or close this box if desired.
3 votes -
Invite user to Share (Desktop, browser, etc)
It's always an interesting experience to describe to some people how to share their sceen. If there was a way for us, the host, to prompt the end user to share their screen, that would be awesome
3 votes -
RingCentral Meetings Outlook plugin template no longer creating clickable hyperlinks
Hello. Our executives using RingCentral Meetings Outlook plugin are requesting that the template be restored to the way it was until recently, where the meeting URL has a space after it. This has Outlook show the URL as a clickable hyperlink even while composing. I spoke with Customer Support about this, and they instructed me to submit a feature request here for the developers. Note: The Outlook add-in for RingCentral (Unified) does not have this issue, and still inserts the space after the URL. Thank you. ~Andrew
3 votes -
Set Waiting Room for limited some users using the same meeting id
Customer wanted to have a feature that once she sent a meeting id link and passcode, for example she have 100 participants, she want atleast 3-5 participants will be on the waiting room.
3 votes -
Powerpoint presenter view for single screen
At the moment, we cant view notes via powerpoint presenter view unless its a multi screen. It would be useful to have this feature for a single screen. Similarly like what zoom/Teams have done. It is tedious to not be able to use ringcentral unless i have an external monitor. Please add this feature soon
3 votes -
"Persistent Banners" showing title/company/name
Would be a great enterprise feature allowing users and guests to have their name, title and company appear as a banner at the bottom of their video. Great when meeting new clients. You can stay focused on the video instead of looking around for their name or looking up their title/company on LinkedIn or other platforms.
3 votes -
Ability to select "Call Me" Feature option in advance of meetings or default setting
I like the "call me" feature but it's not super useful when I am already in a position to log into the app to direct the meeting to "call me". We have several meetings throughout the day, and occasionally I am in between offices or the bank or at the post office. It would be beneficial to be able to schedule that option in advance of a meeting or select some default setting or feature that indicates so long as I have a Ring Central meeting scheduled I always want the meeting to "call me" at my preferred number automatically,…
3 votes -
integration for 3rd party captioning software
This feature already exists in Zoom and is mentioned in the RC settings thought it does not exist in practice. To be able to easily connect a 3rd party AI captioning software such as webcaptioner.com would be much easier than typing captions and make events more accessible to diverse audiences.
3 votes -
Allow Chat and Participants box to be separated from RC Video App, moved to any other screen
Allow the chat or participants box to be disconnected from the main app window and moved by itself, minimized, closed, etc.
3 votes -
Allow Live Streaming of RC Video.
We would like to stream live video calls to a third party application, ie Digital Signage. Zoom has this functionality now.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?