1482 results found
-
Change Share Desktop icon to a square stop sign when sharing
Currently, the Share screen button is the same icon to stop the meeting. Would be great if its the square stop button when
1 vote -
Bring Participant Invites back in the dock
move the participant invite button back to the dock vs having it in the participant window.
1 vote -
Global account receive bandwidth settings
The bandwidth produced by RCV can be up to 3x as high as RCM. This may cause overrun of ISP and CloudConnect link capacities for customers transitioning from RCM to RCV, requiring them to do an expensive network upgrade at possibly many enterprise sites, see https://jira.ringcentral.com/browse/RCVMQ-29. The requested bandwidth setting feature is also going to be important for the RCV webinar feature which may be implemented in the future because it produces a large amount of bandwidth.
1 vote -
When using webcam, allow view of yourself to be minimized or merged into list of meeting attendees
The view of yourself obscures the content and people you want to see.
1 vote -
display more than 16 participants or the possibility of scrolling beyond 16
Enterprise customer, ChenMed requested this feature reqeust
1 vote -
Integrate chat comments/questions to slide # from presenter - Google Slide integration?
It would be useful if we could integrate Google Slides into RCV so if someone makes a comment or has a question during a presentation, they could reference the slide number and the comment/question could be associated with a specific point in a presentation. The idea is if the person chats in RCV their comment would automatically be associated with the slide # that is being presented and be captured in Google Slides too.
1 vote -
Create Apple Watch application for in-meeting controls
I found it extremely convenient to be able to mute/unmute myself on Apple Watch while I am in a meeting I joined on my iPhone.
1 vote -
RCVR Rooms needs video camera (PTZ) controls
RingCentral Video rooms needs to allow PTZ Camera controls from the IPAD controller.
1 vote -
AI to detect facial expression
Use AI to detect facial expression of the attendees and read emotions to close the gaps of non-verbal emotions between video conferencing and in person interactions.
1 vote -
Enlarge Host View / Record Host only
I teach fitness classes and it would be helpful to be able to enlarge my own video so I can make sure I'm still on screen; in addition i would like the recording to just capture my video; not the attendees.
1 vote -
RCV Rooms - Update screen - allow users to cancel out
RCV Rooms is stuck on the update screen, and it says that it needs admin intervention to proceed. It would be better if there were an option to cancel out of the update screen, so that users could continue to use RCV Meetings Rooms until admins have time to get the Rooms updated.
1 vote -
Waiting Room Enhancement: Make waiting room display name match Glip name
When seeing the new "Waiting room" screen, it displays your glip picture and glip name, but doesn't respect any changes you might have made to your name in the app and instead uses either the default or some historical value. For example, I show as "Spencer Adamsrand" even though my glip name is set to "Spencer Adams-Rand". Not a huge issue for me but some people are very protective of their name/ don't want to see the wrong thing.
1 vote -
As meeting organizer ability to turn off audio music for dial in participants
As meeting organizer, sometimes I join from desktop but use call me for audio option. When I am waiting for others to join, I hear ringcentral default music on phone and I want the ability to turn off audio music when in call.
1 vote -
Copy names listed in the Participant section.
We are able to take attendance.
1 vote -
Mute specific conference participants just for people who click it when this participants seat nearby
when a conference participants seat nearby, really need a mute button to mute this person just for people who seat nearby, other person who is away still can hear this person. it is not limited by one.
1 vote -
Ability to Save Participants number as Contact for future Meetings if they dialed-in by Phone
Ability to Save Contacts in the RingCentral Meetings, especially for those who joined in by Phone. This will help Host to identify the participants in the future Meetings if they join in again by Phone.
1 vote -
Remove name from Video when sharing
When a user is sharing the Video gets small and name of person is taking to much space and we should remove it and make it appear if you hover over it.
1 vote -
Record separate files for each live feed in RC Meetings
I use the RC Meeting recordings for Youtube videos and other media. I'd like the option to separate out each participants video feed into it's own video file. A second or other option would be to be able to override the Active Speaker recording feature and force the the recording to only record the live feed of the choosen participant(s).
1 vote -
Prevent control buttons from moving when viewing chat/participants
RCV has been giving me troubles when buttons change position as you view/hide the participant or chat views.I've had this issue several times in the last few weeks, it is coming up due to the UX of RCV. I'm in a meeting and I view that there are chat comments by seeing the badge on the chat iconI click the chat button to view the comments, I read the comments without changing the position of my cursorI finish reading the comments, and would like to close them to increase the size of the screen shareI click to hide the comments…
1 vote -
How do I get full name to display on Ring Central Meeting Reports?
I need the full names/numbers of participants to show on the RingCentral Meeting report
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?