1482 results found
-
Private chat for host and attendees on Webinar
Ability on the Webinar to send private Chat from the host to attendees.
3 votes -
show me what i am sharing when i share my screen
I need to be able to see what I am sharing when I share my screen during a presentation. That way I can tell that my audience can see what screen I am sharing and I can also confirm I'm not sharing a screen I don't want to share yet. This ability would also be great to have when using the screen overlay feature so I can see if my head is covering an important part of my screen I am sharing.
3 votes -
call queue members
Ability to add more than 10 members to the call queue when ringing simultaneously.
3 votes -
Adjust AI pronouns
The Ability to adjust how the AI determines the users gender if they are a "He" or as "She", this will help them address the agents correctly.
3 votes -
Option to disable pop up message to be RingCentral member
the pop-up message inviting a user to become a RingCentral member cannot be removed if they are not part of RingCentral when they are invited to a video meeting. The pop-up is designed to encourage non-members to join the platform.
3 votes -
Remember Custom Names
When a user joins a meeting via telephone, the number is displayed as their identity. This can be edited to display a name, which is fantastic.
It would be awesome if RingCentral could remember the custom name associated with that phone number for future meetings. This would keep the admin from continually changing the names each meeting for repeat participants.
3 votes -
Removal of Full-Screen mode under Gallery View (RCV)
Customer is reporting that seems to be an issue on his end, Double clicking a remote control session on Gallery view is transitioning into full screen view. Double clicking it again returning it to gallery view.
3 votes -
Change voicemail greeting through phone
I want the option to change my voicemail greeting using any phone by dialing either the main number or my direct number.
3 votes -
Voice Recognition Feature
Want to have a voice recognition feature. Want to possibly add it on the account as part of an additional security measure that they have on their account/system.
Significance of the feature : To avoid people claiming to be someone they're not and to avoid speaking/transacting to unauthorized people.
3 votes -
Uploaded contacts via service web should show on the phone for incoming calls
Uploaded contacts via service wed should show on the phone for incoming calls
3 votes -
Share meeting recordings with ring central guests.
Currently this option is not working and the name of the guest is showing but the checkmark option to share it with guest is not allowed.
3 votes -
External click-to-call links for Jupiter/RCV
I would like to propose new feature for Jupiter / RCV.
The main idea of requested functionality is based on former click-to-call service for telephony.
The link will allow external users to make a call to creator's endpoint with no need to install any App / log in.
Link creator will not need to reveal any personal contact information in order to avoid spam / misuse / limit the calls.
User can define the rules for each link or even stop the access in case of abuse.As a Jupiter/mThor user, I would like to be able to
- create…3 votes -
monitor only for meetings
Monitor Only for meetings as super admin without the user's knowledge that the admin is in the meeting.
3 votes -
Add external contacts without completing the template
The customer requested the ability to manually add external contacts to the RingCentral app and make them available to all users without completing the template. The customer refused to fill out the template because they will be adding contacts daily.
3 votes -
modifying task without duplication
Ability to edit or modify the task by the creator or member without it creating a duplicate that causes confusion.
3 votesHello, we need additional information about this request. While editing the task, or assigning a new Assignee, there a post created in the team, but it does not duplicate the task itself in our testing. Is this not the experience you are seeing? Please let us know more, and attach screenshots if possible. Thank you!
-
when using the call in to ring central then press 3 to dial out, The system does give enough time and cuts you off before you can finish. A,
when using the call in to ring central then press 3 to dial out, The system does give enough time and cuts you off before you can finish.
3 votes -
Include meetings/video time in Admin Business Analytics
In the Business Analytics reports, I'd like to see the time spent on videos or meetings. The time and calls inbound or outbound currently don't include things scheduled through RC Video.
3 votes -
Disable hosts from being able to delete/access meeting recordings
We have meeting hosts who are able to access and delete video meeting recordings. Their doing this will also delete the recording from admin portal. Please implement an access control where only super admins can have access to video recordings and hosts/other participants can send a access request to view the recordings.
3 votes -
Being able to hide self-view
I would love for the ability to hide the self-view window when in meetings.
3 votes -
Option to do share screen without starting a video call.
I just need to find out if I'm able to share my screen with another ring user without having to do a call or video each time.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?