Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Phone & Messaging

Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

290 results found

1. Allowing us to have a place in the RC app to integrate ticket submission to SysAid so our users can stay within the RC app while also reaching out to Support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It will help a lot if we could have an integrations with DRS - Driver Recruitment Software for both calls & SMS for UK customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Polls for Ring Central Video

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to have the ability to get a report on SMS usage in RingCentral

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Current Situation:
    Vonage and Star2Star offer admins the ability to present the RingGroup name and/or custom labels along with the Caller ID name for calls sent to RingGroup members.
    RingCentral does not provide the ability to add custom labels, tags, or prepend text to the caller ID of calls placed to a Virtual Extension RingGroup.

NVA is evaluating RingCentral’s Call Queue and Virtual Extension RingGroups on Yealink T46U’s.
    RingCentral Call Queues, which offer the Caller ID manipulation feature requested by NVA, cannot be used in place of RingGroups due to Call Queues not being able to present more than one…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This would allow managers assigned certain roles to be able to monitor sms messages without having to export the list. Viewing through the admin portal also allows the manager to see the user tied to the number and if we've recorded the external user and their number (currently the export only provides the numbers used in the messaging).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Track the number of SMS messages being sent and received by user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to have voicemails from a call queue be able to be sent directly to a RingCentral team channel in addition to email. This would allow for immediate collaborative communication among the team to listen to the voicemail/read the voice-to-text right in the place where they're spending a lot of their time already.I found a workaround to make this happen by creating a user, assigning them a license, and adding them to both the team channel and voicemail distribution list. The issue is that the text formatting gets wonky, it doesn't include the audio attachment, and we…

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to change the keyboard shortcuts. The shortcuts like answering the phone with alt + a I want to change it to f1. I do not have an option to change it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. After the new upgrade that was automatically installed on 02/23/2022, RingCentral added a new feature called "Keyboard Shortcuts". This new feature has new pre-configured shortcuts to specific options. The problem is that it was not considered the use of ASCCII code, because there are some pre-configured shortcuts that start with a number, for example, "ALT + 1" to go to Message tab on RingCentral Windows' app. But, in the Spanish language, all the vocals with accent, on ASSCII code, start with "1" and other letter that is very common to use also starts with "1": "ñ" = ALT + 164,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We are into recruitment business and we are using this texting feature everyday. We can pull out reports of calls and messages. But why not text? That'd would be a great add-on feature for pulling out the texting report of each user in the organization.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Besides researching and exploring the admin portal on my own, I have sought help from your support group in generating a report of SMS messages made by our users. I was told there is no such reporting capbility. Clicking on Admin Portal->Billing->Paid SMS Usage:View Log yields no records. Prior to this search, I sent a text message from my direct, to my cell.Perhaps I'm doing something incorrectly? If not, this capability is needed to keep track of the count of SMS messages.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding contact from last received number to a common company library rather than saving the number to the user profile. This allows us to trace all contacts and interactions added and there is no duplications of contacts to the company contact library.Currently if 1 user saves the number the other 2 users cannot see it as the contacts if they themselves save it to their profiles. I wish if there was common RC Contact directory where all the phone numbers saved that can be used by all the users.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At the moment I have my phone set to show the main company line when I call out, and my internal extension when I call someone in the company. Everyone in the company is set up this way. The problem is that I would like to make custom rules for the company numbers, but the custom rules doesn't allow for the entry of extensions. It seems that it only connects with my personal contacts and not with the company contacts. This is pretty annoying, and means that I either need to let my direct dial number show to the public…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, when syncing the RingCentral App with Office365 Contacts, the only contacts that are pulled are from the primary contacts folder, not the subfolders that a user may have created.It would be useful to eitherProvide for the ability to choose subfolders to sync with from the RingCentral AppJust recursively look in the subfolders and sync everything within RingCentral.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Call queue groups should also be visable on the hud, not just on contactsON Service Web it is stated that 'call queues (groups) can be made visible in the directory," It should also visable on UO desktop app under - Phone - HUD

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A way to track how many SMS messages have been delivered or if there was an error and a way to track what is being sent via SMS from an Admin point of view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would like to get a daily report that includes how many texts were sent out by each user like we get for the phone report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It is useful for letting people outside the company know your text is coming from a particular company and possibly give the text receiver a way to research your company further. It would also be nice to be able to add a tag line or additional contact information. This would probably be a per user setting but would even help if it was a company wide setting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, if a user leaves the company and their account is disabled, I have to go and click each call queue group one at a time to see which ones they were in to remove them. I would like a feature under "Users with extensions" where I can click on any User, and have a Call Queues tab that populates all of the call queues they are a member of, and the status selectors to each Member/Status respectively for that user. It can work in reverse as well. So I can click on a specific User Extension and be able…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?