Skip to content
Share and vote for your favorite ideas here.

Phone & Messaging

Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

291 results found

1. Please provide the ability to record more than one VM greeting, ex. Standard, Out-of-Office, and Extended Absence Greetings and then the option to select each as needed. Currently, I set a Standard VM greeting but when I am out-of-the-office, I have to record a different greeting which overwrites my Standard, and then I have to re-record that when I'm back in the office, and the cycle continues. This request benefits anyone who uses Voicemail.

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Be able to leave a pre-recorded voicemail as soon as you hear a "beep" and move on to your next call. In other words, make outbound call and instead of waiting for someone to pick; drop an automated or prerecorded message for the second party to call you back, while you move on to your next dial up call.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 134 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    September 2023 UpdateThank you for your responses and feedback everyone! Product has completed their research into this possibility and have confirmed that at this time, the feature is not on any upcoming roadmaps. With this update, the status for the idea has been changed to Future Consideration. Hello everyone, Thank you for your interest in this idea. As our product managers are researching this feature, they'd like to know if you want this to be for Direct Messages and Teams, or just Direct Messages? Please leave your feedback and use case via comment. Thanks all!
  4. There needs to be a way for admins to delete bulk messages.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Most carriers I have worked with have the ability to send text messages to a phone number by sending an email. According to RC support this feature is not currently available. Would be a nice addition, especially for developers.Examples:##########@messaging.sprintpcs.com##########@vtext.com##########@txt.att.net

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think there should be a way to remove your custom profile picture to the default image. The only way to do that now is to delete and re-create your extension. This is for RingCentral Meetings & RingCentral App.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have a few users. We offer the option for callers to press 1 to call everyone simultaneously so that the first available user can get the call. If any individual user rejects a call in the queue, RingCentral waits five seconds and then rings the same user again, over and over, until it goes to voicemail or the caller hangs up. Would be nice if rejecting the call took the user out of the queue for that incoming call, and if all users rejected the call, the caller would be sent to voicemail.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to have voicemails from a call queue be able to be sent directly to a RingCentral team channel in addition to email. This would allow for immediate collaborative communication among the team to listen to the voicemail/read the voice-to-text right in the place where they're spending a lot of their time already.I found a workaround to make this happen by creating a user, assigning them a license, and adding them to both the team channel and voicemail distribution list. The issue is that the text formatting gets wonky, it doesn't include the audio attachment, and we…

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow notifications (email/desktop/mobile) when a new task is created and assigned to me, or when a task is reassigned to me. And add notification number/bubble on the task menu icon.Currently, I have to have notifications for all team messages- so the sheer number of notifications drowns out important information like a new task that I need to complete.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi, It would be best if we can allow SMS to be enabled for UK numbers. This will help users to utilize their UK numbers in communicating to clients thru text messaging.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have 44 offices in 5 states. Each state has a different District Manager. Currently anyone we add to get a 911 alert, gets the 911 alert regardless of which state the 911 call was made from. It would be helpful if we could say "If someone from these 10 numbers calls 911, alert this person" and do that for all 190 lines so the district managers could be notified of emergencies in their territories, rather than being alerted for all territories even if it's not theirs.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Good afternoon,I was very happy to see that Ring Central Desktop ap fax allows me to create a custom fax cover sheet to add on all outgoing faxes processed through the desktop ap because our company is required to have a specific HIPPA statement on our fax cover sheet. However, in attempting to streamline the efficency of outbound faxing by using the email fax submmission ##########@rcfax.com and typing into the subject line, the current RC platform doesn't allow this same custom coverpage to be uploaded into the default outgoing fax settings area. Therefore I have to still copy and paste…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ☐I have sales department that for training purposes would like to access call log for their own department. I don't want them to be in manager/admin group because they should not see call log of management or CEO.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In order to reduce missed calls in call queues, an option for clients to push '1' for a callback but keep their place in line is needed.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Call queue groups should also be visable on the hud, not just on contactsON Service Web it is stated that 'call queues (groups) can be made visible in the directory," It should also visable on UO desktop app under - Phone - HUD

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Many customers use have a multi-site tenant and, at times, each independent agency is an individual business. So the user directories need to be segregated by group or by site - one group should not be able to see the phone extensions at another site.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I am sorting call history or starting a new call, it should filter results from company, and first and last name. Currently it only filters results form first and last name of contact.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The app has Headset support for Jabra and Plantronics Hub. Please extend this support to Logitech, so we can take advantage of the call control buttons on those devices too.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Call Queue Position when customer is waiting, it should say there are 2 callers ahead or 1 or 5 callers ahead.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, you can only add and move teams in/out of folders using a drop-down menu. I think it would be easier if you could just click, drag, and drop teams (and perhaps people too) into desired folders in the left-pane.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?