Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

290 results found

1. Revoke Agent Access to Delete Call Logs - we do not want agents to have this kind of access as we would want to audit all of our calls

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. On RingCentral mobile, the contact/directory feature does not have the same abilities as on desktop. For example: On the desktop RC Phone app, I can filter by site so I can see all users in a particular site. Another example is searching on title. "Branch Manager". The mobile app does not see this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like the ability to answer and end calls with the Jabra Evolve 75 headsets. As it is currently, you can only answer or end calls from the desktop application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, only the Corporate Directory is automatically integrated with the RingCentral account's Company directory. There should also be a way where the Contact Directory can be automatically integrated with the RingCentral account's Company directory as well, rather than having the users manually add in their contacts locally on the device.This would greatly benefit users because it'll save them from having to manually enter in each contact

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm trying to edit a "guest" profile in app.ringcentral.com. When logged in, I click on the contacts tab and select a guest contact. Their info comes up - but no option to edit the info. I would like to add a phone number to their guest profile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add a hotkey for Call current selection to the new RingCentral App, like the one available in RC Phone. This is the most important hotkey for our users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When block all calls is turned on for an extension currently you are only able to add area codes and DIDs to the whitelist. This becomes an issue when the same CID is used for all devices, as allowing the CID would enable all devices to call the blocked extension. If the ability to whitelist extensions was added this would allow whitelisting of a single device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Department drop down menu when creating a new call queue is not searchable and is not in alphabetical order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would like to be able to not have the company contacts be viewable to all extensions.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a call center where all phones ring simultaneously. There are known GOOD and BAD inbound calls. The bad ones get missed because the agents dont want to talk to them. We need the ability to block the Caller ID so all calls look the same

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When users login to hotdesk, the number of rings is by default 4. We can change it but when the user logs out and logs back in, it again go back to 4. We need to keep a longer number of rings so users don't have to change it everytime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please provide the ability to record more than one VM greeting, ex. Standard, Out-of-Office, and Extended Absence Greetings and then the option to select each as needed. Currently, I set a Standard VM greeting but when I am out-of-the-office, I have to record a different greeting which overwrites my Standard, and then I have to re-record that when I'm back in the office, and the cycle continues. This request benefits anyone who uses Voicemail.

170 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is a great feature that I have tried while calling other businesses. Their system answers the phone and will say "press 1 and we will text you a link to our online ordering" it could also be used for "press 2 and we will text you a link for exact directions to our business"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently my company has approx 10 inbound Fax Numbers assigned to different Groups / Teams in the company. When a fax is received on one of those extensions, I then need to distribute the fax to a list of emails.The way I have managed to mostly configure this in RC is to create a message only extension that I add the "Fax Number" to. On the notifications tab, I change the settings to have a list of email addresses separated by commas of the people it is supposed to go to.Ideally when those same people send a fax out from…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Future Consideration  ·  4 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently Queues offer a "interrupt" feature that breaks into the music of a caller waiting in the queue. Some systems refer to it as a comfort message.Current Scenario: Elevator music is playing... It pauses, and a voice says, "Thanks for waiting. We will be with you momentarily".What would be an amazing feature addition would be if a queue could have a collection of "Interrupt Messages" that could be configured to be played either sequentially or randomly at each interrupt period.Example Scenario:Hold music is playing.Interrupt Message comes on: "Did you know that we have a blue light special on widgets? Ask…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. RC currently has "announcement only" extensions available.If you transfer a caller to the extension, it plays the announcement and then HANGS UP. It seems to me that "Announcement Only" extensions would be much more useful if you had a choice what to do after the announcement was over instead of just HANGING UP. User should be able to configure the announcement only extension to transfer to another extension/ivr/queue after the announcement.As an example, if I wanted to have an IVR that said: press 1 for.. , 2 for..., 3 for...4 for directions to our showroom (Simply an announcement)5 for store…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have an IVR setup where the same choices and prompts are available in 2 languages press 1 for English and press 2 for FrenchAt any time a caller can dial 9 the access the dial-by-name directoryIf the users presses 1, then 9 The prompt plays in English"Please dial the first 3 letters of the person’s first name and press the pound key. "If the user presses 2, then presses 9We need the prompt to say "Please dial the first 3 letters of the person’s first name and press the pound key. "but say it in French.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. User would like to be able to utilize their Toll-free number especially in received MMS. However at the moment it is not yet supported.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When inputting a contact through app.ringcentral.com there is no option to add the person's extension without getting an error message. The only way to do this is to open the app on the phone where it will accept the extension by adding * and the number...but not on the web version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My caller id on Android comes up on the top and covers the whole top when a call is coming in. I often have to leave the queue so someone else can pick it up (if I'm already busy with something) and I can't get to the toggle without repeatedly disconnecting the current incoming call. If I'm not quick enough to get to that toggle, I have to do this many times which I'm sure is not fun for the caller. A widget on/off queue button or toggle that we could place on our wallpaper/phone desktop would be great, or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?