We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to have a dial pad within Teams without the use of Direct routing and Phone system/E5 license.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As Microsoft Teams integration is growing, where that is the primary endpoint to make and receive calls, Microsoft Teams (existing phone) should be able to be at the first position under call handling. In the situation where a customer needs 99.999% stability because their business depends on receiving and making calls, then they'd need the RC app open on their desktop in case the call never made it to MS Teams, therefore MS Teams would need to be number 1 in a sequential call handling list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When in SFDC I would ike to be able to use the CTI to create meeting which I can but then also trigger an invite. If I am copying meeting details link from CTI then go to Calendar , create a meeting from there and paste details into the location after I add the attendees and account it does send an invite but it is very ugly way to do it but it also allows Google calendar to sync. Needs to be done please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ACO branded “ACO for Microsoft Outlook” Plug-in and “RCM Add-In for Microsoft Outlook” add-in for Windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello,I would like to have Zapier connect a Facebook Ads Lead to RingCentral and Create a Webinar Registrant.The meetings and webinar functions of RingCentral are fully powered by Zoom, essentially RingCentral meetings and webinars ARE Zoom meetings and webinars with different branding.It is completely possible to have a Facebook Ads Lead zapier to ZOOM and Create Webinar Registrant.My colleagues do this all the time, see this Video.Running A Buyer and Seller Seminarhttps://youtu.be/QmnwkqtZszE?t=2358See the photo attached below.So How can we do the same with RingCentral meetings and webinars???This is a VERY useful function that allows Facebook Ad Leads to pass their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When the RC for google app is minimized , the agent can only see a Windows notification whn a call comes in. It would be useful if this Windows notification offered the option to send the call to voicemail. Currently the agent has to open the app first so the can see the app screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, fax transmission results only show the main number and extension number. We would like to be able to see the direct number so that will be able to identify which direct number that fax transmission result is for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We use Dynamics 365 and are looking to implement the RingCentral for Dynamics 365. Current functionality has the pop screen identify matching contacts, accounts or leads. It can then save a log file as an activity under the selected record. Here are requested extended functions:1) Provide the ability to navigate to the matched Contact, Account or Lead in D365 from the RC interface. 2) Provide ability to drill through the matched contact or account to see related Opportunities or Cases. From there be able to navigate and open the opportunity/case as with Request #1. 3) Provide the ability to log…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We would like to have an API to pull Video on or off time along with screen sharing time for Reporting. Owners, CEO, COO, Managers want to know if their employees are turning on their cameras during video calls. Screen share would also be useful. We were able to do it with Google Meet but would like to do it with Ringcentral Meetings as well. Thanks. Here is link to see what it looks like. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/crisantos_googlemeet-activity-6731600866907881473-rIIc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We are using the Dynamics 365 integration and the auto-log feature for putting notes directly into a lead/account/contact is great for saving time for our sales team. However our Customer Service team do not have the same luxury as they are using Cases (not lead/account/contact). We would therefore like the call log feature integration to also support the case object

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Now in the era of e-commerce and considering the Shopify platform popularity increasing, would be great to have an integration (direct or Zapier) where when a new order in Shopify comes in (and it does have a phone number), to sync those details with RingCentral so when a customer calls to be an easier and friendlier way to answer and locate their details.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would benefit from being able to automatically add a ringcentral contact once a contact is created on my CRM (Lawcus) or Google. Right now both the actions and triggers on Zapier are quite limited.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RE: Voicemail notification emails received in MS Outlook Client. when users delete the message containing the notification and attachment, the actual Voicemail message is also deleted from the RC system.Customers email platform is MS O365This is a Cisco feature: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/unified_messaging/b_11xcucumgx/b_11xcucumgx_chapter_01.html

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As a company we rely on our Microsoft Teams status (NOT RC) to let our team know we are:away from our desk on lunch or breaksin a meetingon a phone callWe use RC for all calls with our customers and when a team member wants to transfer a call, it is not practical for them to check their Teams status first every time before transferring the RC call. It is also an ongoing issue of receiving RC calls while on internal Teams calls.We want our RC users to look at the RC HUD and choose who is available. To go…

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Heytaco is a sweet app to reward teammates with tacos and create a fun competition. It would be a great integration for RingCentral Glip!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am a Call Center Manager who was given Manager Admin access in Ring Central but that access role does not feed into the Bridge Operator Console program thus rendering me incapable of listening to calls or managing who is and who is not receiving calls at any moment in time. The program requires that I be assigned Super Admin Role but in a multi level company typically Super User access is limited to only certain executive or IT types roles/functions. This renders someone as myself with very limited access in the Bridge and doesn't allow them the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We would like to integrate Acuity scheduling with RingCentral meetings. We have the following request from one of our staff below""In Acuity (acuityscheduling.com), there is a section on the left nav for Integrations. It is currently integrated with Zoom, so when I go to tie calendars to Zoom to autogenerate meeting links, there are very limited staff options as we now have Zoom through RingCentral. Is it possible to redo the integration with the RingCentral info instead?It is possible that this feature will be included in a future release"We would like to request this feature.Thank you.Bill

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Request is for an Outlook add-in that is enabled for voice to allow for click to dial and the phone panel within MS Outlook.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Here in the US, there are both real and perceived "Do Not Call" lists. If someone asks my marketing team to not contact them again or "place them on a do not call list" I want to be able to add them at the Developer level and make it so none of my phones or users may dial that number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?