Have option to access and delete AI Notes on Admin portal
The customer desires an option to access and delete AI Notes through the admin portal.
-
Ashley
commented
very important as we need to have this as an admin if a client or guest comes back later and we need to find the transacripts. Or if an employee leaves then we have no record.
-
Doug
commented
Would like to be able to query the call notes and get analytics on what people are calling in for. Potentially leverage AI to summarize this data.
-
Joal
commented
As a manager I need to see all notes from all calls received or made so I can know what's going on in the business. This is a critical feature please implemented
-
RAKESH
commented
As a manager I need to see all notes from all calls received or made so I can know what's going on in the business. This is a critical feature please implemented