127 results found
-
Allow administrators to send individual message to all and/or assign task to all
I’d like to be able to assign tasks to everyone on staff at once. I’d also like to be able to send a message to everyone’s personal chats at once.
2 votes -
More color options
Hello,
I opperate a company that floats a lot of tasks and ideas around. One thing we have done is colorcode certain concepts in order for them to stand out differently on the calendar view. The problem is we have more ideas and projects then the current color options provided in Glip. Is there any plans to have that increase?4 votes -
When turning a comment into a task, put the comment in the description instead of the title
Comments don't tend to make great, snappy, actionable task titles, so when converting a comment into a task, I think the comment should automatically be added to the task description for context while letting you create a new task title right away.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Dependencies
Some tasks can't be started until other tasks are complete. I would love to see the ability for Glip to unlock new, assigned tasks as other tasks are checked off.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Sort tasks by likes
Let's say you're brainstorming with your team and start listing out some actionable ideas on a task list. It would be great if people could like individual tasks which could then be sorted by the number of likes to see the most popular ideas/actions. I believe Asana can do this.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?