Disable prompt to press 1 when receive call on external phone number
Is it possible to disable the prompt to press 1 when receiving call on our extermal phone number when the call is coming from call que?
-
Florida Fire
commented
Please add an option to disable "Press 1 to accept / Press 2 to decline" for call queue calls forwarded to a regular cellphone through the cellular provider.
As a business owner, I also need to see the phone numbers of missed callers. RingCentral often shows different callers as the same city/state, such as "MIAMI FL," so I must open each call's information to identify the number.
We found a working display workaround: in the call queue's Display settings, set Display information 1 to CallerID Number and Display information 2 to None. Our desktop/web call list then showed the numbers correctly. However, forwarding those queue calls to my cellphone required the acceptance prompt.
Routing directly to my user removed the prompt, but brought back the city/name display. Changing my business number to a direct line did not fix that display problem.
I need both: visible caller numbers in the call list and normal answering on my cellphone, without an extra key press. Using the RingCentral app over Wi-Fi/mobile data is not a reliable substitute for cellular voice in my situation.
Please address these connected issues together. The caller-number request and our test details are here: https://ideas.ringcentral.com/forums/958493-phone-messaging/suggestions/51706483-feature-request-prioritize-the-caller-s-phone-num
-
Lauren
commented
Our team measures the "calls answered" ratio and when i am on a call, and another call rings in, i obviously cannot answer it... because I am on a call. i feel the call should be re-routed.
-
Phil
commented
Any update on this feature? Our phone team members keep having issues with it. A call comes in on external phone and they press 1 to answer but the RC system won't accept it.
-
Bobby
commented
Disabling the prompt to answer the call may not be the solution. That was just something we suggested. The issue is when a call is forwarded it give a prompt to press 1 to answer and the prompt is not responding there for not allowing you to answer the call
-
Bobby
commented
This issue has to be resolved asap. We cannot answer our business calls. This issue is causing us to lose money. I’ve spoken with 10 different IT people and they have changed 10 different things.
-
Steve
commented
I'd like to disable the prompt, but keep the announcement. My phone is paired to my car and I'd like to know if a call is from my Ring Central app and answer it, but I can't find the "1" button on my steering wheel.
-
Eric
commented
I need to have the "press 1" removed from my call forwarding to outside lines. I use multiple marketing companies and i forward call group queues to thier outside lines. while paying for this marketing it is critical the phone is answered quickly. having to press 1 is causing delays in answering these calls and costing my opportunities and money.
-
Maribel Jailani
commented
To be able to answer call queue calls quickly on any device