Receive OTP from websites
Ability to receive OTP when creating an account on websites.
-
Ali
commented
I rely on my RingCentral number for essential communication and need to receive OTPs for various services. Despite having enabled SMS, I am not getting OTP messages, which is causing significant inconvenience. Unlocking the OTP feature will ensure seamless access to vital services and improve the reliability of my communications. This is crucial for my work and personal security.
-
Michelle
commented
The entire reason I got RingCentral was because I needed Text forwarding from my company line when we generate 2 step authentication codes from Bank accounts. I asked RingCentral on the sales call about this EXACT feature and was told it was doable through RingCentral. Then once everything was set up I shortly realized I was not getting any text codes from bank accounts. I called support to find out RingCentral cannot receive these type of messages. This is devastating to my business as we receive hundreds of text verification codes each month. Bait and switch. Unacceptable. Fix this please.
-
Joy
commented
This feature is important to have; It would make things more convenient for our staff.
-
Desiree Queen
commented
The customer needs to get an OTP from Zillow App to enroll the RC phone number for call forwarding.
-
Nishikanth
commented
I want to stress that this has a direct business impact on our operations. Our users rely on OTPs from insurance portals and practice websites to access critical systems, and not receiving them through our RingCentral numbers is creating workflow disruptions.
-
Allen
commented
This is completely difficult not be able to receive otp from bank
-
Tomer
commented
This is a must for us and its URGENT as without it we cannot access our amazon account
-
Hera
commented
Without OTP via text or phone calls I can't use our business banking.
-
Justin
commented
This is critical for our business. It is the primary need for us as an accounting firm. It is the main reason we applied for SMS texting through Ring Central.
-
Navruz
commented
Please add Telegram
-
Navruz
commented
Also Telegram app
-
Cindy
commented
This is critical for our business. It is the primary need for us as an accounting firm. It is the main reason we applied for SMS texting through Ring Central.
-
Javier
commented
This is very important not only for us but also for several businesses. Please differentiate yourselves and expedite this development.
-
Komlan
commented
I cannot receive notifications from my banks. It hurts my business not being notify when clients pay. It sucks because RingCentral customer service could not help either because "developers have work on that update yet."
Please address this urgent matter. Thanks -
EJ
commented
Have the ability to receive OTP SMS from Facebook.
-
Elizabeth
commented
VERY important that we receive one time verification codes. This is our only business line and we will most likely not be moving forward with Ring Central as our provider if we cannot get this implemented ASAP.
-
Diana
commented
A customer has requested the ability to receive OTPs or 2FA codes via their RingCentral mobile number for Instagram, offering more flexibility for users who rely on RingCentral for their mobile services.
-
Unmani
commented
It's available, but certain VoIP numbers are still tagged as landline phones for certain cell providers.--said Andrew, below.
He is correct. I get some shortcode texts from banks BUT annoyingly not all of them....and it's awful to not be able to respond STOP to the ones you don't want.
Seems like this should be a top priority for Ring Central to get sorted out.
-
Andrew
commented
It's available, but certain VoIP numbers are still tagged as landline phones for certain cell providers.
The real problem is that RingCentral numbers cannot respond to shortcodes. So the person that signed my company number up for political campaign ads is on my **** list because I can't 'Reply STOP to stop'
-
Table Pad
commented
PNC Bank does not recognize our SMS line as a line they can send a text to for 2 factor authentication - the only purpose for this line is for 2 factor authentication