Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1411 results found

1. As the world changes, more and more people will become hybrid employees - working in the office some times and working from home at other times. The RingCentral Mobile App is not always reliable - I regularly get voicemails from missed calls when the app never rang. The desktop app is more reliable but not always easy to work with if you are not setup with a microphone and speakers. It would be most ideal if people can have a deskphone at each location. Currently, you need to pay for 2 lines in order to do that because RingCentral only…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A "Show Reference" Button would be a button that would show where any user is referenced. Weather that be in a call queue or if another user is routing their extension to the user in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Up until the most recent update, phone numbers separated by period could be dialed in the RC Phone app. Now when trying to dial these numbers, there is just an error message stating that the number is invalid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have integrated RingCentral with Dynamics 365 so our team members can answer calls directly inside Dynamics 365. When using the RingCentral app to transfer a call internally we can search anyone in the RingCentral directory. Unfortunately, we cannot do this when transferring a call while using the RingCentral app inside Dynamics 365. It only allows us to see personal contacts or contacts that are inside Dynamics 365. It would be awesome if we could see the RingCentral directory while using the app inside Dynamics 365. Right now we have to do a manual import of all data each day…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add an option to stop the help bubbles in the PC app. I know how to use the app and would like to not click on more things to click out of a bubble telling me where to go to make a call.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On RingCentral, we use the chat to add tasks for everyone. I would love to be able to sync those tasks that are created in RC to then add a task in HubSpot so that it appears on my checklist for the day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We are looking for a way to upgrade the RingCentral softphone application on user machines without user intervention. We had a previous ticket opened but was told that there was no way to do this at that time. We are trying to see if this is now feasible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding disconnecting tone on CISCO phone through RingCentral configuration so we know if call are disconnected. CISCO phone don't have it yet, hopefully RingCentral can add this feature so we have ways to tell if we lost the call already or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In Europe it is quite normal that during a call a busy signal is sent to the next caller.Every customer we have brought onto the platform so far complains that the function is not available.Two other customers with 1000 subscribers each with a proof of concept require that busy on busy works otherwise they will not order the platform and switch to another provider.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to Port Mobile Numbers to RC system instead of just landline numbers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have configured RC to send new voicemail/SMS notifications to my email, which also texts my phone. My email apps and my phone text alert only show the first 100-200 characters without needing to click and scroll. If someone sends me a message like "No, 4:00" and I'm rushing to make a 3:30 meeting, it is unfortunate to have to tap / open / scroll to see that part. In all my programs, the message I receive looks something like:(New Text Message from (123) 456-7890 on 08/04/2023 6:15 PM) Text Message Dear my full business name, You have a new…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I am in a call and talking to an IVR, the hashtag key is use often. If the Enter key on my numeric keypad generated, that would save time and trouble. Currently the Enter key does nothing, so why not right???

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The announcement is disruptive to the call. I would like to be able to configure controls to allow, disallow, or change the recording mute announcement. I would like to do this on either only the other end, or both ends of the call.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Go to 3cx.com and see if you can license some of their patents.The MVP queues should have the ability to determine estimated wait time, position in queue, and call back capabilities. Should have to get advanced contact center which is overkill for healthcare. We had this in the 3CX product before going to RingCentral.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need an option that will stop ringcentral "answering" a call and putting it in its own sort of queue before the user connects -- it definitely answers straight away and when the user connects it is part way through the mfa code, often too far to get the code. Similar to this in the community forum https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/96318/compatibility-with-voice-calls-from-microsoft-mfa.html but with other companies - support has confirmed that it is not fixed and needs a feature request

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We would like to request the option to bulk delete voicemails, texts, call recordings, faxes etc.. and for them to sync with the phone from the app to the phone when bulk deleting.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently on Mitel device users who have permissions to answer another users phone and have their extension added to their phone are unable to see who is calling the lines that the user is monitoring. In our old on prem Mitel system, users who had a monitored line button on their phone were able to see who was calling. But that is not the case with Ring Central. It would be nice to have the ability to see who is calling a monitored line on a physical phone without having to have the HUD open at all times. I know…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. At times we have staff that call department queues. We can't pick a queue from the telephone presence selections, so we need to create an extension that forwards to that queue as a work around. It would be nice to be able to just select a queue as a button option. It would also be nice to be able to use "Call Monitoring" and "Pickup" buttons in the same way. For now we need to program those on the individual phones, and then have a custom template applied to the phone using both presense and manually programmed buttons on the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the "Forward all calls" menu from the app, if the user chooses "Voicemail", the greeting message from this option is separate from the "normal" custom voicemail greeting they have recorded for their voicemail. The app requires you to re-record the greeting a 2nd time at the time of forwarding. Please include an option to use the existing custom greeting that has been recorded.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My business isn't text heavy, so my plan is 100 per month. However, I continue to DRAMATICALLY EXCEED that amount because clients (if they have an iPhone) click the 'like' or 'thumbs up' or 'happy face' or whatever it is on their end when they receive a text from my number. When they do that I receive an auto-text describing the happy face, thumbs up, etc. This costs me a text message from my plan hence I exceed the 100 by so many. If the consumer just didn't hit like or happy face or whatnot on the text the problem…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?