Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1411 results found

1. When a person calls and the call is not answered, the app would automatically engage with that person (who otherwise might go elsewhere) with an auto-generated text that says whatever the RingCentral customer sets it to.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We would like the ability to adjust the amount of time a parked call ringsback. Currently it is set at one minute, we would like the ability to adjust that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On our old NEC phone system there were "Mode" buttons. This would allow a feature comparable to custom ivr rules. For example we need our phones to say another message during lunch but that time varies. We could hit that button insead of allowing admin rights to the operators at our company to make this switch. Please consider allowing us to assign this to the DSS keys.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Going to my view log, I noticed that some SMS cost $0.85 (not the $0.00085 advertised) and that some cost up to $5.10c. I reached support to ask why that is, and they told me it has to do with the number of characters.I asked for a table to understand how many characters we can use without going over 5x the base price, or the cost of each SMS plans would be (Marketing), but there is none.It's a bit unreal that we just can't know how much it will cost to send SMS messages.How come there is no table? What…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When making a call, it is not obvious that the headset is on/working until I hear the ringing. This may take 10s of seconds before you hear it, and takes longer to realize that the headset is not on. By that time the person you called may have picked up and hung up. If ringcentral would immediately sound a tone or set of tones to indicate that the call is being made (and then change over to the standard ringing), the person making the call will immediately know whether the headset is on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. if there was a way to pick up your last parked call when you were the one who parked it in the case where you forget to write down the park number and then have to wait for it to ring back to you. Would be super SUPER helpful from call center handling all calls standpoint.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to see what time I missed a call. When I miss a call, I do not always receive the notification. Usually it shows the next day. It would be nice to know what time that person called.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I cannot receive phone calls with this system for 2 factor login authentication. If this isn't resolved I'm going to have to go back to the landline. Every bank is now requiring 2 factor as well as many other website logins. Please support this app & resolve this problem!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In our organization, we have workers in-house and in remote locations. Putting someone on public park has caused confusion since the caller who put the person on park would not listen to where the person was parked and have no idea where that caller went. I have setup "parks" that are visible on the desktops and apps that we can use. HOWEVER, when an agent receives the call and goes to park it, they press the park button and puts it into public parking. Thus the confusion and why disabling public parking might be a better option. Maybe I'm wrong.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am receiving 6-8 spam calls each day from a particular range of numbers. The numbers have the same area code and first four digits, but the last 3 digits vary. I cannot effectively manage 1000 (or more) numbers in my block list.The suggested solution is to allow a user or admin to block a range of numbers, e.g.,+1 (999) 555-7would block any number in the range (999) 555-7000 through (999) 555-7999.The wildcard digits do not have to be at the end of the number: to block a particular exchange (to use the old POTS terminology) from any US

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For example, we are looking at sending internal voicemail reminders for things like Open Enrollment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If two callers call in and are placed in Park 1 and Park 2, I want to be able to merge these two with me for a conference call.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to schedule off hours so that I don't get phone notifications when I am done for the day of work. This is something Microsoft teams does, and it is super useful. You can schedule times for when you don't want to get notifications, or turn whole days off (like Saturdays and Sundays) so that you can really disconnect from work. With remote work becoming so huge, this would be a nice new feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please allow us to pick and choose what accounts show up in the company account search.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This feature does not currently exist. With Automatic Call Recording active, I would like to be able to customize the announcement that is made when a user presses *9 to mute and unmute a recording (for collecting sensitive information like credit card numbers.) Currently there is a default voice announcement that CANNOT be changed. Note, I already tried changing the Announcement on Start and Announcement on Stop feature in On Demand Recording, but this does not have an effect on the announcement in the automatic call recording mute feature.Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want to give 100% of my attention to the person on the phone. It is distracting to have incoming calls clamor for my attention. If I am on the phone, I want incoming calls to go straight to voicemail. Thank you. Molly Friess, (907) 313-4840

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set Do Not Disturb when RCV, Teams, Zoom or WebEx meetings in progress. Incoming calls on RC are quite disruptive and persistent on both laptop and mobile device unless the user intentionally switches softphone to DND. Not ideal to go back and forth with this for each meeting or ad-hoc call that happens throughout the work day.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please provide the ability to record more than one VM greeting, ex. Standard, Out-of-Office, and Extended Absence Greetings and then the option to select each as needed. Currently, I set a Standard VM greeting but when I am out-of-the-office, I have to record a different greeting which overwrites my Standard, and then I have to re-record that when I'm back in the office, and the cycle continues. This request benefits anyone who uses Voicemail.

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. our employees do not answer a phone and it goes as missed call. They want to erase their track so that we don't know if they are answering all phone call so they delete the missed phone log or any other call that they feel its to their benefit. We want to have an option to block deleting phone call logs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When in a meeting via another online tool you get interrupted with a phone call. Pressing ignore does not get the call ignored it continues to ring. This disrupts all parties in the meeting. The feature of ignore should be that once pressed the call is taken to a voicemail. This has also happened when on a call, another call has come in and the ignore button won't work. Why have the ignore button if you can't forward the call to voicemail? This needs more flexibility in use as it currently is not helpful. I have now marked myself as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?