Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9139 results found

1. I am looking to remove the \"Auto log SMS\" feature from the end user - I want this feature to only be enabled on an or level

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When making multiple calls in succession, the user can prepare for the next call so they just click one button after disconnecting the current call. We had this feature with our previous phone system and those who do lots of outgoing calls miss it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The reason why the customer would like it to be 75% and not 90% is that they would like to be sure to avoid any extra charges on top of what they have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Issue is the transferring of caller ID information of external caller to the final receiving end party, specifically with consultative transferring. Example: Bob calls to Health Aid (Ring Central Customer). Sue answers phone. Bob wants to then be transferred to Kate. Sue starts transfer consultative transfer process....gets Kate on the line, "Hi Kate i have bob you, will you take call, yes great...standby"....then she transfers Bob to Kate. With that set up - the external caller ID info for BOB does not flow through to Kate. This is because Sue, when opting for consultative transfer, becomes the active call so…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Should be a good idea to add the status on the HUD. Like on the chat after the name.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. While this feature somehow comes and goes on the app because it worked for years and now all of a sudden it stopped working. Now when I use my work cell phone with the Ringcentral app to call a customer, the speakerphone button is grayed out and I can not use it until the phone call is connected. My business and myself would greatly benefit with having a hands-free and speakerphone option during the whole call from the time the call is made just like any other app I have ever used in my life. It severely slows down my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I recently opened up a Support Case with Ring Central Office Support regarding the ability to remove Fax Templates in Ring Central Admin Portal. I was told to submit this idea from the Office Support Team because currently Fax Templates can not be removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We will like to know if you guys can add the call monitoring permissions to audit trial, we just had a situation where someone add one of director extension to the can be monitored permissions option with everyone in the company and we check the audit trial and there nothing there about the changes on the extension. SO we will like see if this can be done and soonthanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the new app.ringcentral.com platform, there is no way to add a "Section" to tasks. Our small company currently relies on Tasks in app.glip.com everyday to accomplish our daily responsibilities. We create a "Team" for every client we have. Sometimes the clients need a floorplan created, or an educational tutorial, or a bid for the job. We currently create the Tasks within the client's Team, but then organize the tasks by Section, such as "floorplan" or "education" or "proposal". The different sections helps us prioritize our tasks. For example, proposals are very important to return as quickly as possible, so…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So our company has to download the email confirmation from that email, then attach it to the actual fax from ring central and it's just plain extra work. The fax and rest of the pages in the actual fax are on top of every page sent except a sent action or success notation. Life would be better as we know it if this can be implemented through the actual ring central and fax sent through ring central. Hear my pleaThank You,Marisela Garcia RMA/LMRT

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Even though I have setup a custom user "Role" in RingCentral to block access to Call Recordings, if I give a user access to "Member Management" on a Call Queue, it gives them access to Call Recordings for all calls to the Queue. Access to call recordings should be dictated by the user Role and not by the Queue access. We need the user to have access to control Queue members, but not to any Call Recordings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful to have a option to press *9 before a call to change the outbound caller id to show a different number then your normal desk phone line. This comes in handy when one person is responsible for their own line but also maybe another line as well but not normally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As of Monday 5/25/22 we have noticed a change in how the web portal messages page works. We download faxes in batches by customer from the web portal which works best for our volume and workflow. We filter by name (of customer) and status: Unread.Prior to this week, when we would download a fax it would automatically be marked as "Read" and filter out automatically as we download that batch.There were two behavior changes which are slowing down our process:1) Downloading the fax no longer marks the fax as "Read". We have to check the ones we downloaded manually and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to create new Team on AT&T Office at Hand App when addign external emailsas we get error "The person you invited is not permitted to connect with external users. Please try another contact. "Customer would lke to have capability adding an external member on a Team created on the AT&T Office at Hand App

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We'd like the option that if no reps are available to take a customer call, that the user simply be told that no reps are currently available and to try again later. Currently, that message is ONLY available if the queue (min 5 callers) is full. We need the ability to have this message if literally no one is available regardless if they are the only customer in the queue.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. To have more control of notifications and peace of mind.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have the ability to view a map of all call routing for a company in a GUI and be able to download it to an excel document to help manage call routing more efficiently.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, the app rings at the same time as the desk phone. You set the desk phone to sequentially ring after the app but not before. I prefer the desk phone to ring first for a couple of rings, then the app on my cell phone would be called.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Idea / suggestionAccording to RC support, the web portal does not keep / display any information regarding the call flow / path when the 'presence' features are used to pass a call between extensions or pickup one extension from another.This leads to incomplete call information and makes the 'call log' rather pointless since you have to ring up RC support to get a complete picture. The 'call log' report in the administration web portal needs to show EVERY step in a call's flow - no matter how they are initiated or what system they use.BackgroundIn our company we have one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when listening to Voice mail by phone there should be a setting that we should be able to listen to newest message first Vs. oldest first

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?