Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9166 results found

1. Need to have an option to change how we setup a call queue. As an example, we activated a call queue by selecting Call Queue Managers. After we activating, we want to have an option to change from "Call Queue Managers" to Email address and vice-versa.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Call Queues  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. They have a user who has a 2 characters last name only and the request to have the dial by name directory press option to allow 2 digit dialing instead of 3.

Behavior: When the caller chooses dial by name directory from the IVR option , they requests for 2 digits/characters to be allowed instead of 3

Step to Reproduce:
    Dialed Main number
    Choose DIAL-BY-NAME DIRECTORTY
    Press 2 digits only and should connect to the user with 2 characters on his last name

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, in the RC app (desktop and remote), when integrated with contacts in Outlook, an individual name can be entered and the associated phone number will popup. However, if a company name is entered (and the Outlook contact for the company correctly shows the company as a business), RC will not locate the number. RC's competitors (for instance, 8x8) have this feature. Similarly, with a competitor, when a company name is entered, all individuals associated with the company show up.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the way you enter the date and time within a custom rule. Rather than a scroll wheel and date picker, allow us to manually write the date and time. I think this would save a lot of time when having to apply the rule to more than one call queue. Or, allow a 'super rule' that when turned on applies to multiple call queues of your choosing. We regularly need to forward call queues to an out of office call centre earlier than usual, and each time we need to manually update the rule to match todays date and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We would like to have the ability to press "Intercom" then press a user extension rather than having to look for and dial the recipients extension.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently when looking at your recorded meetings it titles then "Scheduled Meeting" instead of the Meeting name, or a custom name we can title the recording. Having the recording titled with either the meeting name or allowing a custom name will greatly benefit searching recordings. Currently if we wanted to look at a recording from say last week, we have to look at a few recordings to find the correct one.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. customer want to change dial by directory default prompt audio .the audio indicating how to select letters in the phone keypad

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I've seen some users like the ring out option vs. the mobility app (we could try and steer users that way). The downsides to the feature that I think would be greatly improved are as follows, this is VERY similar to the Mitel/Shoretel Extension Assignment feature, but is just a little more simple of a feature. 1. Allow dialing internally to extensions. I can work around it now with a menu and external number that staff use first to connect and then finish with their cell phone, etc. 2. Allow control of the call, placing it on hold, transferring to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To migrate all data from old number to the new number

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ...incoming calls to that line with so that a second call that comes in will go to voice mail. Right now we are bound by the feature of 10 incoming calls before going to voice mail.. One of our lines is used at a business that receives a lot of phone calls and the staff that man the phone sometimes are not used to taking multiple calls at one time. Ultimately the 2nd call should go to voice mail and not ring the physical phone just like the "old days" of landlines, etc. Some of the staff are older retirees…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. User don't need to re-assign the extension to another site when attempting to change the CNAM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So I have a BUNCH of texts from people who I haven't texted in 6+ months that are clogging up my RC Phone app. It runs so slowly and it's because I have an astronomical amount of text messages from the past in the app. I want to be able to delete any phone numbers/text messages that I haven't messaged or called 6 months ago or beyond.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The video app can clearly make a distinction between background noise and when a person speaks. Moreover, in video communication, the client can have some AI capabilities that can detect using image processing if someone's lips are moving and indicating they are speaking. Also, gesture sensing is possible like raising hands and indicating interest in speaking. With this in mind having a toggle option between manual mute and auto-mute could be a viable feature. This will enable hands-free conversations. If the auto mute is on then the system will keep on listening to sounds but won't transmit into the call.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is something that i have never seen before. Playing youtube videos on presentations is very common these days. Like motivational, leadership, etc, videos. However, it mostly relies on the audio output of the host computer through the mic. It also, stutters so much. Having a streaming section through which you can paste a link and seek and show the video on screen with audio and video being played through a proxy/cdn (that it can cache in advance, to avoid buffering and to bypass geo-restrictions) on the client end rather than the host-end, makes it a lot more clear and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since there was no option to share the recording to external contacts, there should be an option to download the Meeting and Call recordings in the mobile app especially if it's your only available device when you need to send it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. so I have a few different RingCenrtal phone number extensions forwarding to my cell phone. instead of the caller id showing up as the phone number of the customer, i would like it for it to show the name of the business that was called so i know which store was called on my cell instead of seeing a bunch of phone numbers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to change the melody of the Outgoing calls can be change or remove like what other User can do like the screening/greeting and hold music for incoming calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need to view how many lines are getting used at once in our Shared line groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As an admin we can not currently hid the "Apps" tile. We don't allow our users to download or install applications on their own, we would like the ability to hid this. Admins should have controls on all applications to either prevent access by role or to hid this as a company setting.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On RC Classic: When you open a task to edit it, you can press and hold the corner button that allows you to expand the field. This feature is missing in the new app.Why it's useful: When you have a lot more information to add to a task than just a few sentences, it becomes tedious to scroll through a tiny window to see what I was typing. Also, when editing, part of the text is simply cut off and disappears if you save the task. This is very inconvenient and interferes with work. Please fix this bug.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?