Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9139 results found

1. We have employees in all time zones. When I add an all day calendar event in CST timezone, then the employee in PST timezone sees it incorrectly. CST Timezone entry 12 AM CST to 12 PM CST. PST employee sees it as 10 PM PST (the day before) due to the time difference of 2 hours.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Team Chats in Ring Central should allow the Super Admin to monitor communications to ensure the banks liability is protected. The same way companies have access to employees emails to protect the company

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our MVP standard account doesn't give us the ability to disable the DND softkey on phones per user/phone. We are looking to upgrade our account (for a different reason), but do any of the plans give the ability to control access to the DND softkey via the admin web portal?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I frequently create extensions ahead of time for new users in my environment. Lets say Jane Doe starts on Monday morning, I'll have everything set up and done for her Friday afternoon, including her new RingCentral extension so she's ready to get into training first thing on Monday.Unfortunately the existing options when creating an extension leave something to be desired here.If I send the invite immediately the same day, by Monday it has expired and our training staff end up asking for it to be resent. That's not smooth onboarding, and is also re-work.If I set credentials manually, I have…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 98% of my outbound calls do not connect or have no audio when using my Android App. If a client calls me it works great. For someone who works out of the office, this is very frustrating and unprofessional. This has been an ongoing issue for over a year and needs to be addressed asap. If this is not corrected, our company will need to find another program to use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If a user is covering for a another user they would not be tied to thier desk. Most of our users are mobile at least part time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi,We are a UK company with stores mostly in industrial parks. The emergency address locations are not always 100% accurate. The system will change the address to what it thinks is correct.Our TAM has advised that there is nothing that can be done to fix this as RC use a third party named Smarty and it is likely a data quality issue for them.See support cases 15936174 & 16168116 as examples. We have stopped raising these now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Admin would like to request an option to set the agent login option and remove all of the others in the RC app. They would like to disable the options that are not used by their company. "Is there anyway to disable the other login options of our RingCentral app? We use the username and password option. If we could customize the installation to only show the username and password option or if that was at least the default option it would be easier for our user's."

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can we get the RingCentral app to allow individual users to download their own Direct Messages based on the conversation? Currently only those with appropriate rights and download the DMs but its all of the DMs. This change will allow a user to export a conversation and present it to HR or their manager if there is something questionable going on and maintain a level of privacy that is expected in cases where HR might need to be contact IE harassment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As some businesses may use the RC App and RCV for training and teaching at a particular group location (ie conference room) it would be beneficial to have a feature to allow a direct casting feature to external screens, monitors, projectors, or TVs. Casting from the Google Chrome browser still has a lot of delay and lower resolution. Even to a Google Chromecast or Amazon Firestick to a monitor or TV that does not have built in smart software. Granted, it would be understood that if end to end encryption were enabled that this feature would be disabled, but I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would safe some minutes if we include the capability to share audios in our chat conversations, Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a Super Admin I would like visibility into ALL the cases that were opened under the company I administer. Without such a view it is incredibly difficult for an admin to track the status of issues and ensure that things are being resolved as needed. Furthermore, when multiple people administer the company, there is a greater tendency of duplicating tickets and efforts.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Share Business Contact Profile with a One Contact

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We have an unleievably high number of support requests that come in advising users are not recieving any inbound calls on their handsets. Upon further investigation and request for photographs we learn that they have turned on DND and forgotten to turn it back off.It would be ideal if the RC Admin Portal, Devices page also reported on the DND status of a device, making it easier to detect this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Showing all calls that we put a "contact" info in by "First" name is not appropriate for a business. The way around it I have to put the company name in the "First" name contact box. That is counter productive. This is a business telephone platform not for a kids. At least you could let the user setup how to list the contact info - company name, last name, first name, etc. on the call log screen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At this time, I am manually combining these to specific reports. Since a "meeting" is technically a call, we should have the ability to include it within the Performance Report. I pull reports that show how many outbound/inbound calls my team make in a day. I just recently figured out that their Video Meetings were not included in that report. So, now I have to pull two reports and combine them. While this still gives me what I need, it's seem that it would be much more simple to click a button and include meetings in the Performance Report for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It is very cumbersome to adjust the settings for the selective ringing.Today you have to click onPhoneGroup call pick upOpen popoutGroup call pick upthen click on the bell only there you can switch the ringing on or offThere should be a switch in the first window (Group call pick up) to switch the function on or off without having to open the popout first.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. CORRECT CALLING NUMBER ON BLIND TRANSFER: Show the caller's number when doing a blind transfer. (This is a really big deal. I have been told this repeatedly. Our employees want to know the phone number of the person being transferred to them, not the office number!. On OAH and OAH Wireless we want to be able to use touch tones to blind transfer and have the call recipient see the phone number of the person being transferred to them! This would be my highest priority for improvement of this product. )2. LOCAL SERVERS: OAH needs servers in Texas (to supplement…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We would like for each site to have its own branding and logo. Even the name of the site are different so the top left corner where the main company name shows up should be the same as the site name not the main company name that is paying for the account. Thus allowing the end users to know focus on the other company name.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently if we want ANY of our users to have access to additional functionality, we cant do so without upgrading ALL of our users. Please let us mix licenses between all the users in our Org, so that we can potentially have some users on Essentials, some on Premium, etc.Surprised that I was not able to find this already requested as an idea as I KNOW several others want this too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?