Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9139 results found

1. Each user is set to present the companies main number for outbound calls. To change it so they present their DDI (primary number) requires the change to be made on each user individually. There should be an option to set the outbound call profile globally so by default users present the main number, or their DDI.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Here at Morton's Animal Medical Center there is call center whereby the incoming calls from clients get answered. In the ring app there is a limit to how many extensions that can be chosen when in simultaneous mode. Because of the size of the business, other duties of the receptionists and how often we receive calls, there is a need for more extension needing to utilize the simultaneous ring of all phones. This would be of great value to the business if this was an option we could use. We would like to request that this option be granted to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would allow my company team to share contact information for customers including notes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provider was able to answer phones on his desktop if i needed to transfer a call to him in his office. Per ringcentral employee it is called "flip call" but since update no longer able to do. Providers loved this feature. per ring central IT feature is only available to use between two mobile apps which does not make sense because why would calls for the business go to an employees personal cell phone to flip call to business desktop. per my provider the feature has been in use for 2 years and stopped in march after an update

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recently, you changed what happens when a user is Deactivated then deleted. Previously, the DL was moved to Unassigned Extensions. Now the DL is deleted, the license put in a pool, and the number put in Number Inventory. We think two things: 1. This change makes our work much harder and 2. You should have told us before making this change.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the user the ability to mute or change the volume for RC App, whilst in a RCV meeting so that the notification sound does not disturb the meeting. Similar to auto Do Not Disturb when screen sharing in a meeting, but not complete DND, only allow the volume or type to be changed when not screen sharing

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have some associates who need to get in touch with contractors (for example) who will not be setup in RingCentral but we would like anyone in the company to be able to search for them in the search bar and call them, instead of everyone having to add the person individually to their own contacts to do this. It would also be handy to add universal business contacts for vendors we use.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to organize your HUD list with tabs at the top. The system automatically adds a tab for Park Locations. It would be nice to be able to add your own. For example: We would want to divide our departments. One tab called Parts and be able to list all of our parts people.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, when someone calls into the Office (ie extension 1) and they are then transferred to a user at a different extension, the recording of the whole conversation is kept in the Office line. We request that once a transfer is made, there is a separate audio recording put into the the users extension that the call was transferred to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like the ability to set a global default ring count for an existing phone and/or configure the existing phone ring count via a template. We use Teams direct routing so each time we create a new user extension via AutoProvisioning, one of the only manual steps we have to take is setting the ring count for the Existing Phone to 15 rings to ensure calls always make it to Teams rather than RingCentral voicemail. We are able to set the ring count for Desktop/Mobile app via a template. We should either be able to set the ring count…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There should an option to adjust the minimum time to leave a voicemail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The RingCentral app HUD (now also available for the desktop) currently allows manual rearrangement of user contacts, but it would be great if they could be sorted alphabetically with just a 'click'.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A way to track how many SMS messages have been delivered or if there was an error and a way to track what is being sent via SMS from an Admin point of view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support site KB ID:51892 - says that nine/9 simultaneous calls can be made or receive but some users would like to have more than the said limit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, whenever a call comes into a call queue, we are unable to see the caller's name until after the call has ended. We need to be able to see these names while the call is in progress.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No caller ID. WTHeck!!!!Nothing to indicate when one of the Team is already on a phone call.No indication of when you transfer a call that it was transferred successfully.There is absolutely no connection between the app on my computer and my telephone. It doesn't transfer over the contact you create on the computer over to the phone or Vise versa. You cant pick up a call on the computer and transfer it to the phone by picking up your phone receiver. Sucks.Unable to transfer caller directly into a team members voice mail.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ...ells the receptionist who they need to speak with. So the receptionist then transfers the call to that agent/assistant. However the callers name should appear on the agent/assistant caller id and not the receptionists name (which is currently the case. ). Why this matter needs to be addressed Reason # 1. because when the agent/assistant goes to answer the call they assume the receptionist is calling them and not a client. Reason # 2 When the agent/assistant goes to return a missed call and selects call back it calls back the receptionist and not the actual client who called them.…

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If we were able to dock the Dial Log box it would make it much simpler to disconnet from calls withouth searching through several windows. Shoretel had this option and you could dock it to the top, bottom or side of your monitor. When adding a new user, it would be nice to be able pick the goups you are adding them to without having to open each group, open the profile and then add the employee.Thanks!Cindy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We use a few different numbers and sometimes use a number specific to a listing. As the operator I currently can't see which number a text is coming in on and they are all mixed. I need a way to check the text for each phone number vs all numbers mixed together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is there a way to tie my callback number to my login for creating tickets? Even when I select phone call as my preferred contact type and enter in my callback number, I always get an email asking me for my callback number. My callback number isn't even part of the ticket details, even though I specifically entered it when I created the ticket.There is a HUGE disconnect between updating tickets through the portal and responding to tech emails. I create my ticket via the portal and then get an email from a tech. If I respond to the email,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?