Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9139 results found

1. We have identified an issue with the Billing Licenses and Inventory Page of the Admin Portal where the Additional Local Number license quantity does not display Available licenses if they are not directly under the company site or in a different cost centre.This appears to be different to the results we see for other licenses and hardware, where we can view all used and available regardless of the site or cost centre the item is assigned to.As advised by our account team, we would like to request a design change so that the license inventory displays all available licenses in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You should not have to add a Contact before faxing. Right now, if you fax using a template and only a fax number, then the cover letter show nothing in the TO: line. I want to be able to have a separate "TO:" field and "Fax number" field, so my cover letter is not empty. Sometimes faxes are one time only and having to add a Contact also make the process slower.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There are times when I need to connect with a peer and they are showing in DND Or busy/red. It would be great to have the option to click that would alert me when their status changes to available/green. This would prompt me to reach out at a time that is more convenient and able to chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be useful if from our management system we could click on a customer's phone number, it would go to the Ring Central dial pad and then send it our hard phone to make outgoing calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Using ringcentral desktop, only the main enter key activates the call after typing the phone number, the enter key connected to the numpad does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We create users in small batches, 1 to 5 at a time. They're usually all for the same department, and need to be configured with the same template. I think it would be great to have a section in the "Add Users" screen where you could select a template to apply to these users immediately upon creation, instead of having to manually find, select, and apply template to them right after.I think anyone who frequently adds small groups of similar users would agree. It's not really economical time-wise to use the bulk upload for such small user sets, so this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allowing us to have a place in the RC app to integrate ticket submission to SysAid so our users can stay within the RC app while also reaching out to Support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use RingCentral in a variety of ways. Sometimes I use it for meetings where I use my PC Speakers and Camera and Microphone. Other times I am making pure calls, where I use a typical Bluetooth headset with the PC. Switching back and forth between these settings is awkward. I would like a feature that simply lets me group my desired audio devices together and assign a "Group Name" to them. For example: "Camera & Speakers" would set my system to the camera, microphone on camera and speakers. A 2nd group would be simpy "Headset" that would change the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create a rule to select callers who have withheld their number. Currently you can only input numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. While we can turn off taking a message, you can't stop one from being forwarded to an extension or (from my understanding) stop texting features of an extension and/or faxing features if someone faxes to the direct dial number of an MVP account. It would be nice to be able to disable messaging all together for a phone so it can't queue messages by accident and not be noticed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I use electronic medical record called Accuro. They have 40000 clients. Other medical records softwares use integration either with windows fax out and in option or internal integration with efax softwares. These softwares include oscar, practice solutions and many more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Most legacy system's have a button that can be programmed on a keyset to send out an alternate caller id. Ring Central does not have this. I understand you can change it in the client but not everyone uses the client. This should be available to change on the fly when using a regular keyset. Please understand that this is an important feature for lots of customers and consider adding it as a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think it's required for an announcement that the call is being recorded to play when the customer first calls. Right now it also plays when calls are transferred to another extension, so customers have to listen to that announcement several times. If there's a way that it could not play when a call is transferred that would be good.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. setup phone to automatically dial a specific phone number or extension when the user picks up the handset

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you access the Cloud Phone Settings on from Salesforce (https://login.salesforce.com/apex/rcsfl__adminUI), under the section Log Customization.* The field types supported in call log are Date, Picklist, Text and Text Area.It would be great if it also support Date/Time or Number field type

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My employee's outbound caller ID doesn't show up as Goosehead Insurance. His phone number is (817)865-1768. Please get this updated ASAP! It's showing as a law firm which is causing alot of issues with our business. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. we are unable to text from the main line

334 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  SMS/Text  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Updated 9/8/23: This has been moved to Q1 2024Hi everyone, this is planned as a two parter: coming in December 2022, users will be able to select which number their outbound texts are sent through in settings. Coming later in 2023, users will be able to select their outbound number in the separate messaging window (not just in settings). This only addresses outbound caller ID. If you would like to see a more shared inbox group texting option, please vote for these ideas: Add a text message queue similar to the call queueTexts should go to multiple users
  18. I would LOVE to go into my case portal and be able to filter on the case headers so I can exclude duplicate/closed cases. I always have to sort to get the most recent cases at the top so I can monitor ACTIVE ongoing cases

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Our operations manager is on leave and even though I have an admin account I am not able to edit scheduled performance report subscriptions she created. This is a significant issue to our operation. Please allow admins to have access to all subscriptions that are created. We currently have outdated reports being emailed daily that are not up to date.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ideally when a customer calls, if the only agent in at that time is onanother call, they would either a) be able to put the current caller onhold for a moment to take the incoming call's contact information or b)when they are finished with the current call, they would have a Missed Callnotification alerting them to the missed call to return the call.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?