Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9142 results found

1. I have disclaimers and legal language I have to read multiple times a day. I'd like to have that prerecorded in Ring Central and be able to trigger those in a call.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have the ability to get a report on SMS usage in RingCentral

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The request is to disable the activation email after users are automatically provisioned so that users' first interaction with RingEX is to sign into the app via SSO.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a home health provider, we do a lot of faxing to doctors. We have many doctors who work out of the same clinic, so they share the same fax #. If I send a fax to "Barry Bond MD" at fax # (810) 620-8113 from the RingCentral Desktop App, the fax cover letter will default to send the fax to the first alphabetical contact that shares the same fax number, instead of putting the contact name on the cover letter of the contact that I selected. So, our fax cover may address the fax to "Abby Apply MD" even…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please update your cell phone carriers in the drop down list for sms notifcations. Nextel has been gone for 17 years and Sprint is no longer with us either. I am a T-Mobile user and I cannot add my cell number. I can add it as an email, but then I can't email my corporate email address. I don't understand that no one has complained about this.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customer is looking for a way to send customized banner OR pop-up notifications in the RingCentral app, much like how RingCentral pushes banners/pop up notifications when we release a new update or feature. I will add a screenshot as an example of the banners we see!Use Case: for pushing company announcements & important information for end users to see when they launch the app. While communication like this can be accomplished via the company-wide team chat, if an end user is apart of many teams, messages can easily be missed. A banner/pop-up would help ensure end users don't miss anything!…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Scenario: a user is apart of around 100 teams. They do not want to hear an audio notification for every single team, and they can turn this off in their settings. However, for 10-15 of their teams, they want audio notifications to remain on. This can be done, but must be done manually by selecting notification preferences for every team.Idea: Have a dropdown menu within the settings --> notifications & audio tab to type in/select teams that you want to keep audio notifications for, so the user doesn't have to go back to their messaging tab and manually change their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would love to have the option to unblock my caller ID via my desk phone when placing an outbound call.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey RingCentral,A contractor set up our business with you and they are no longer with us. I've been co administering this account with her since the beginning. Someone else took her position and we gave the account to him, not realizing that they had administrative permissions. This worked out because he slid into that position eventually. However he was also let go recently.Further, I did not know that the main admin also received emails regarding text usage. There is currently no way to:1) edit who receives these usage notifications by email2) edit the permissions of whomever was the main admin,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There needs to be a URI Scheme that brings up the RC app to a specific SMS conversation. Something like: rcapp://sms?number=<phone number>.RC has implemented various other URI schemes for some functions in RCApp, but not to get to SMS? https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/basics/uri-schemesI strongly feel that RC needs to be to expose the complete functionality of the RC app via a complete set of URI schemes. Its a win for everyone.URI's make for an easy way to more seemlessly integrate RC & its feature set into customer environments. URI's don't require the end user to be a coder. The more heavily RC is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we please have a more streamlined "Receptionist" HUD view that isn't full of the messages on the right and that is controlled by the Admin? Make it easier for a Receptionist/Switch Board person to easily see all user's status and drag and drop phone call transfers. Just a listing of extensions, their status and the phone. The current Phone/HUD/Extensions list is separate for each user and there is no ability to set a "main profile/look" for ALL users as an admin. Plus for a big organization, that current list can be LONG and not a quick and easy view…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please include RC APP in the Forwarding to Co-worker in call Handling in USERS as this section is only limited to showing the hardphones when an extension is selected since not all users have hardphones, most users only have the RC App to use as the phone for incoming / outgoing so it will be nifty if the app comes up on the selection as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Requesting to add 'Assign To' to the menu option in the Number Inventory. Currently the only option listed is Delete, with this, we can delete multiple numbers at once; however, we cannot assign multiple numbers at once. This would be beneficial for managing numbers that have been moved back to the inventory after a user is disabled or deleted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Incoming calls don't come through to my phone. I use the desktop app to send texts. I use the phone app to answer incoming calls. I'm unable to change that offline setting from my end. I have to get with customer support for assistance and the wait time is awful - agents unavailable when calling the number; currently have been waiting 45 minutes through the live chat. No one has time to do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Our company has been having a daily annoying issue where the "Always ring for at least 30 seconds before forwarding is completed." is enabled daily on several users without our consent. I have reported this repeatedly and the last tech tells me this is a known problem without a resolution. This happens if any user uses the mobile app. I was told not to use the mobile app; this is not an acceptable resolution. Our lines are ringing way too long before they are transferred to another user. This feature should be removed OR the ADMIN should have the option…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. RingCentral Users with consecutive extensions (ie 117, 133) are receiving inbound calls from individuals calling a Call Queue of which they are not part of. If the inbound caller presses a phone tree option multiple times, the call is routed to the RC Users extension rather than the phone tree option. Is there a way to turn off extension dialing since we do not use extensions and would prefer the Inbound Caller remain in the respected Call Queue?

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ...r may need access to that 2FA code. A bank sends 2FA code via SMS. The same person in an accounting firm might not be loggin g in each time....the code needs to go to one of 3 or 4 extensions rather than the one person who isn't available today.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I bet ringcentral is already working on this but please add support for the new Poly Edge E series phones for assisted provisioning, eg the edge e350. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. would love to see https://www.chatstack.com/ live help added to the consol

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have around 5 RingCentral phone numbers. When I am in the middle of a call, I want to see the current phone number that the desktop soft phone application is using. I would like this displayed prominently in the blue ribbon at the top of the page to the right of the search field

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?