Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1411 results found

1. Have an optional "button" either in the Soft Phone or online to give me the option to "sync contacts" between all or various extensions to allow all office service staff to contact whatever whoever is in need of service at whatever time they have a need that needs to be addressed without having to give access to other's extensions, or having to constantly export & import contact lists manually to give everyone access all the time.Another feature that may be included in this is an option to allow a "Text" message to just come from the main number, so clients…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be amazing for callers to be able to send a text directly from the IVR. Something like "Press 9 to send us a text" or something thereabouts. I don't know if it's technically possible, but if there could be some sort of speech to text or similar, it would be a great feature.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Now that numbers are no longer cloud connect users, we cannot transfer a call from RC Office to Contact Center. Dialing the entire number is extremely cumbersome. It would also be greatly beneficial to be able to add the name to the CCRN on the RC Office side to better determine where calls will be forwarded/transfered.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With a large account, and many different divisions, but not all utilizing contact center, it makes outbound caller ID options cumbersome and confusing for all users to see every CCRN number as a possible outbound caller id option. This should be an option, or should be blocked for use as outbound caller ID.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be useful to have CallerID name to be available in UK as well like in the US. As a business we want to make sure that out customer's are aware that we are calling them since they will see the Name of our business when we call them.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the Windows desktop version of Ringcentral Phone app there is a feature to Auto Answer a call within a set amount of time (5, 10, 15 , etc, secs)We are moving our workforce towards using Chromebooks instead of a standard Windows desktop and this is one of the features we use heavily for our call center.I am testing out the Ringcentral Chrome extension as well as the RC Phone/RC App found in the Play Store and I've been going over the settings and it does not seem to be an option in any of the apps.Is it possible to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have a small company set up under a main phone with extension 101 & 102. When a call doesn't get answered the voice mail ends up only in ext102 computer app. But this voicemail is not visible from any other location (ex cell phone app). In our cituation it would be very handy that when a call comes in to the main phone the voicemail be able to be left in both ext101 & 102 computer and cell apps. thank you for your consideration,Johannes Waldthausen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feature request to have payment system for RingCentral.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be excellent capability for an Out of Office message to allow a caller to choose to leave a message on the direct line of the person they called, or be forwarded to a backup person (without establishing an IVR).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Users with Desk phones will have access to Call Queue voicemailsFor example, we have a call queue with custom rules to send calls to different users. If a caller leaves a voicemail it should go to the intended recipient of the call queue (or at least to the voicemail box of all managers assigned to the call queue)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have several retail stores. A few of these stores would like to have the option of a live person asnwering the phone before the customers hit an automated IVR. This gives them a chance for a personal touch before going to the IVR as a backup. We can currently do this by creating a new user extension (costing more in licensing) and using the call handling/forwarding options for a live person and the message options to transfer to the IVR extension. This costs more and junks up our address book (where we cannot hide any user/contact added).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to have callers who dial zero during a voicemail greeting (during business hours) be re-routed to a queue or that queues voicemail after hours. Currently we only have one option to route them to the main office queue. It would be more efficient to have them sent directly to another agent rather than having the reception queue transfer back to the corporate queue during business hours.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We use a hunt group within the Human Resources Department to answer Suez internal and external calls. We would like to employ a brief survey of questions after the call is completed to identify if their satisfaction level.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RingCentral App Feature request: When using multiple speaker and microphone devices on a given system, callers can be unsure of whether their microphone is working, especially when leaving a voice mail to which the call recipient cannot verify the caller is being heard, perhaps if they have not selected the appropriate microphone device. In a similar case, a caller cannot hear a call recipient after placing a call if they have not selected the proper playback device.To assist with this confusion, display the selected audio devices (speakers and microphone) within the dialpad on every call, and show a vertical or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be very useful to have access to additional log details when troubleshooting problems like faxes failing. Right now the only details are generic entries like Receive Error, Partial Receive and Unknown. I have to open a ticket with RingCentral support to find out the details from the internal logs that only support has access to view.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We have two call queues that our internal help desk can be a part of. There is a feature to allow the queue members to select which queue they want to take calls for. This currently only applies to the mobile app, however my team uses the desktop app exclusively.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There needs to be a smoother way to switch over a free account to a paid one. We had some employees that have free guest accounts to be able to chat with our teams. We now wanted/needed to get more numbers we added 2 numbers and was not able to add the users because the email address was already being used on the free account/guest account. In the free/guest account profile there is no option to delete this account to simply to resolve this problem quickly and easy within the same day. The support had to submit a ticket to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We use paging groups to unlock doors in the building. We have SIP relays connected to the doors. If a visitor calls from the entrance, once we disconnect the intercom, we dial *84 and then 14 to unlock the lobby door. If we could have the paging groups in the RC app, we could click the paging group and unlock the door from either the desktop or mobile app. Paging groups don't show up in the new software, but they did in the legacy software?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I called help desk looking for a way to store numbers in phone book that include a phone number followed by a pause and then followed by additional digits. such as how I have my conference bridge stored in my cell phone address book. The help desk advised they were not able to provide a solution.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the "All Calls" section, having a transferred calls section would be helpful. I answer incoming calls. Knowing what I have done with that call would be nice. I have to keep a monthly call log on paper as to who I transferred it to, if I hung up because it was a dead or sales call, wrong number, etc. In a perfect world I could type in an extension and see how many calls I transferred to that particular extension.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?