Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9139 results found

1. It would be desirable for our Sales and Purchase teams who are each member's of their respective departmental Call Queues, to be able to have audible call notifications turned off, so when they are in a call a second incoming call doesn't cause beeping in their headsets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix your support phone-in IVR.For months now it would never accept my PIN and I would have to wait for it to timeout to bypass to a live agent.Now it asks me if I want to "chat", goes silent, and just completely dead ends me. There is no PIN request and no bypass.I literally cannot call into support at all right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The request is to provide a way for customer to request a DID block in Service Web as a part of the DID order workflow. Some customers prefer to use a DID block for each location but customers cannot request DID blocks in Service Web, but instead have to log a ticket with support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This would be helpful for POC Customers who would like to know how much time they have left to test and evaluate RingCentral before their POC account is disabled. It would also be helpful for the RingCentral System Mailbox user to have a link in the timer to be able to extend the POC up to 14 days after the countdown timer expires.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Admins need better and quick visibility into how many users are assigned to specific security roles. Currently, they have to open each individual security role and then select "Assigned Users" to assess how many people are assigned to each individual security role. The ask is to add a column to the Security Roles page that shows how many users are assigned to each security role. Add an on-hover ability when highlighting the number that shows the coma-separated names of the users assigned to that role to allow for faster spot-checking of roles with fewer users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As it stands now, it takes 6 clicks to change your status and your presence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We are looking for a little better way to organize tasks, messages etc. What we are trying to do:Organize tasks and messages into some folder or thread that makes it easier to know if someone viewed and if someone acted on a task or message.Have some way to set alerts on tasks and messages so that the alerts and badges could go to the necessary user and be obvious that they need to act on that task, view the message or alert. When viewed it would be great if sender would automatically know if the message was viewed.If someone adds…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to see what time I missed a call. When I miss a call, I do not always receive the notification. Usually it shows the next day. It would be nice to know what time that person called.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There should be total control of what kind of notifications users receive when there are changes made to their account. In my environment there should not be an email sent out to everyone that is part of a call monitoring group any time there is a change made. There should not be any notification when a role is changed. That responsibility to inform the user should solely belong to us, the Administrators and Supervisors. It's caused a bit of a panic amongst our users when emails, unbeknownst to us are sent out to them regarding changes we've made.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot receive phone calls with this system for 2 factor login authentication. If this isn't resolved I'm going to have to go back to the landline. Every bank is now requiring 2 factor as well as many other website logins. Please support this app & resolve this problem!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In our organization, we have workers in-house and in remote locations. Putting someone on public park has caused confusion since the caller who put the person on park would not listen to where the person was parked and have no idea where that caller went. I have setup "parks" that are visible on the desktops and apps that we can use. HOWEVER, when an agent receives the call and goes to park it, they press the park button and puts it into public parking. Thus the confusion and why disabling public parking might be a better option. Maybe I'm wrong.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Current Issue - You can only set-up one time range schedule on a particular day.Example: Monday ScheduleUser Schedule is to Receive Call from 12AM to 7AMOFF from 7AM to 5PM then to receive calls again From 5PM until 12AMTuesday ScheduleUser Schedule is to Receive Call from 12AM to 7AMOFF from 7AM to 5PM then to receive calls again From 5PM until 12AMCurrent Behavour, you can only set from 12AM to 7AM Work Schedule then the rest is no longer manageable. There are User's / Employee have Flexible schedule and this need to be configured automatically to their Extension so they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [ Messaging/Glip] Schedule Send from Desktop and Mobile Apps: Schedule Send [Settings]:Allow ability to send messages during: Specific date/time [ channels, direct messages ] Receiver'sbusiness hours [ direct messages ] When the receiver becomes available the same day [ direct messages ] When the receiver becomes available, post PTO [ direct messages ] Schedule Send [Use Cases]: [ Time zone and interruptions sensitivity] Sender of message does not have to worry about interrupting co-workers during their non-business hours [ evenings and weekends ]Busy times PTO[ Leadership and other Communication ] Sender of message can : Craft the message ahead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS/Text  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am receiving 6-8 spam calls each day from a particular range of numbers. The numbers have the same area code and first four digits, but the last 3 digits vary. I cannot effectively manage 1000 (or more) numbers in my block list.The suggested solution is to allow a user or admin to block a range of numbers, e.g.,+1 (999) 555-7would block any number in the range (999) 555-7000 through (999) 555-7999.The wildcard digits do not have to be at the end of the number: to block a particular exchange (to use the old POTS terminology) from any US

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In Mac OSX, natively, a user can use Option + Left arrow or Option + Right arrow to move the cursor back one word or forward one word. That's a consistent behavior in every application on the Mac.RingCentral App introduced additional keyboard shortcuts in 22.1.20.341 Web, 22.1.11.2682 Mac (Intel) release that changes the native behavior. In RingCentral App, using Option + Left arrow takes a user back in history. If a user is typing a message and wants to go back a word, they'd use Option + Left arrow, but RingCentral App will take them to the previous history. That…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With large organizations, 10000 contacts is nowhere near enough to support the amount of contacts we would like to sync into RingCentral for the Caller ID. This limit is arbitrarily low and should be raised.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see the option to make all users/extensions being capable of sending text/sms from the same designated phone number. Example main company line and not just the admin. Don't want to have to give out my log in and password credentials.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I manage 3 different Ring Central phone numbers. Would you folks make the phone number that is active inside my desktop phone application Highly Visible at all times when I am in the desktop application? Maybe in the blue ribbon at the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This would allow users to set automated text responses similar to how they would on an email. Anyone who tries texting a RingCentral number that is in Do Not Disturb mode or outside of business hours will receive an automatic reply.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Something happened either with Avaya or Ring Central this weekend and now all my phones need to be rebooted. Rather than asking and trusting the end users to do this, it would be most helpful if I could just execute a command in the control panel which would restart all the phones. Something like, Select the Phones, apply Resync, Restart, or whatever.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?