Phone & Messaging

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9139 results found

1. When on PTO or OOO, it would be great to have the ability to turn on auto replies when people DM you or @ you in Glip (messaging). The auto reply could be text, and image or Gif. Even though we can change out status, those are very easy to miss and people do not realize you are away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Application  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Avaya J179 desk phone gives a "Reminder ring" every 60s when a line is put on hold. This feature causes confusion when multiple calls are live on a line. There should be an option to disable the "Reminder ring".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There should be an option to be able to place calls on hold and answer other calls on the same phone. Right now because 3 phones share the same main line I'm having to run from one desk to the other and place on hold even though their all calling the same line. Its very inefficient.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be a view setting that shows a 'compact view' of the messaging section of the RC App; i.e. when one user sends multiple messages within a short time frame, those messages are all shown under a single timestamp and username header.Attached screenshot is of multiple messages under a single username header in Discord to show what I mean.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The majority of ACO customers are coming from an Avaya IP Office system, that is feature rich and very flexible, most requests we can overcome on ACO, but the ability to login / logout from Call Queues via Avaya J100 Series phones is one that we cannot overcome. We have provided workarounds of using the mobile app or via Service Web, but often times these individuals do not have a company provided smart phone, there are not any computers in the area or are individuals that just won't login/logout without ease of use.Following is a quote from our partner ConvergeOne…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You can edit call forwarding options at a user level, by dragging and dropping them around. However on the phone system itself you cannot re-order custom IVR answering rules.We are a new customer, and currently there are no bank holiday rules in there. If we added these they would conflict with other rule timings. In order for this to work we have been advised we would need to delete all our live rules, put the bank holiday rule in and then re-add all the rest.We should be able to drag and drop these rules around without the need for deleting…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customer would like to send a busy text message for incoming when on a call. Default responses should be available, rather than having user to use the speakerphone mode, then have to type in manually the numbers and compose a message

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to have an option to ring the phones back let's say after someone has been on hold for 1 or 2 minutes. In case they have been forgotten about or just as a simple reminder.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One (1) task is shared by multiple assignees (RC Users), several departments are contributing to fully accomplish 1 task.In the old classic app, RC Users can share/move tasks to other RC Users' windows/glip. In the new app, we are unable to share/move the tasks.Additionally, in the new app, if we are adding assignees to a task, the new assignee/s will not be “tagged” in their own RC window; hence they will not have visibility to the task, consequently increasing the probability of not seeing and completing the said task/s.Who would benefit from it?Our Clients: Promises will be fully delivered by…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently when looking at existing/completed cases, it has very minor details. i literally have a case that is closed and the only thing in the case is the automatic responce from opening the ticket. at minimum, all email communication regarding the case should be provided on that case log. not being able to reference the case makes it extermely difficult to provide good service to my end users. if there is a common issue i cannot look at case logs and provide the solution to past problems. I have never seen a ticket/case site that doesnt tract communication between the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very helpful to our agents to see more than two Display Settings options at a time. For example, Queue Name, CallerID Name, CallerID Number, and Phone Number would all be wanted by our agents -- all four options at once. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Aloha.It would be benificial for a user to be ablet to toggle accepting calls from an assigned call que. Currently their is the ability to toggle off all call ques, but not individual. Please feel free to reach out to me for further details on the exact request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In general, I really wish the user's account page resembled AD a bit more in terms of the information present in one singular location.Id like to be able to open a user's account and see all the call groups that that user is in. While we are at it, if you could add/remove the call groups from the user's account as well as the call groups page, that would be fantastic. Think "Member of" for users and "Members" tab for groups in AD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After the maximum wait time is reached, I would like to be able to send a call in the call queue to an IVR rather than the voicemail of that queue.Right now, the only option that I have is to send the call to voicemail.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Call Queues  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding this function would save an immense amount of time when a new agent is added to the system. At the moment, when I add a new user, I have to manually go in to each queue and add the new user via the Call Handling & Members sub-menu. We have over 80 queues (and counting) and this is extremely time consuming, especially if I have more than one agent starting at any given time, which is going to be taking place in the near future.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently dial by name directory is for the entire orginazation only. It would be helpful to have dial by name directories that only list peolpe at a specific site. We have offies all over the globe. Callers in Europe don't need US employees listed in the dial by name directory.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ...pany main number like a shortcut.. Can you please add a fictionally that will allow my clients to just dial *and 4 numbers example - *5626 then it will connect to my company main number like a shortcut.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be of great help to get a receipt that a fax has been received. I get a note that says it has been sent, but no confirmation that it has been received at the other end.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. While in a direct call my status is "on a call", a queue call will still ring in. If DND is on it will not. Is there a way to have the phone NOT ring when the person is already on the phone?I would like an option that IF I am "on the phone" : 1) Allow incoming calls to ring (as is today) 2) Do NOT allow incoming calls to ring 3) Reduce volume or ding,ding,ding instead of ring on incoming calls.When I am on a call with a customer and the phone rings in my ear, I often…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Longer text messages that are received get split into multiple messages. Why? Why can't they be displayed in the correct order?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Application  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?